Page 2374 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1374187422742324236423722373237423752376238424242474 ... LastLast
Results 23,731 to 23,740 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    When your right tackle and other linemen are getting pushed into your lap every snap it is hard to look good and Carson didnt. Throw in not a single wide receiver that can get 6 inches of separation and you have a shit show.
    Agree with all that, but the problem is that when he did have some time and a receiver did get some separation, he didn't make very good throws. Just not sure why. Is he hurt again and trying to play through it? Is there a coaching issue since DePhillipo and Reich left? Does he just not have confidence in the receivers and trying too hard to make every throw perfect instead of just letting it go? I don't know but I hope to god something happens soon to change things. It's going to be a tough week in Philly for him after these last two games.

When your right tackle and other linemen are getting pushed into your lap every snap it is hard to look good and Carson didnt. Throw in not a single wide receiver that can get 6 inches of separation and you have a shit show.
    This!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

It’s been mentioned here, including me: I just don’t understand the drop back passing scheme the Eagles use. CW does not drop back nearly as far as any other QB in the entire NFL, yet clearly has the arm to do so. The scheme does not allow him any time before the Dline pressure/push is right there, and I’m not taking about a Dlineman beating his blocker, I’m talking just the push. Every Dline is gonna get a push, and CW Is right there to feel it almost immediately. Compare Eagles’ scheme to Patriots, Vikes, Rams, heck all teams. I just don’t get it.

And no, I’m not a CW apologist—he’s not playing well right now for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Carson played really bad today. No excuse to miss as many throws and turn the ball over like he did. I know the oline and receivers are bad but he needs to play better then that.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Agree with all that, but the problem is that when he did have some time and a receiver did get some separation, he didn't make very good throws. Just not sure why. Is he hurt again and trying to play through it? Is there a coaching issue since DePhillipo and Reich left? Does he just not have confidence in the receivers and trying too hard to make every throw perfect instead of just letting it go? I don't know but I hope to god something happens soon to change things. It's going to be a tough week in Philly for him after these last two games.
    And now we know why he really bought a house in Houston.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

He is a deer in headlights at times though. I think everything is affecting the mental aspect as well. The offense was like this last year before he got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He is a deer in headlights at times though. I think everything is affecting the mental aspect as well. The offense was like this last year before he got injured.
    And emotional side. I doubt CW has ever been booed in his entire life. Don’t care who you are, that’s gonna mess with your head a bit.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And there it is!!!!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Carson played like crap.

The team does have no offensive talent though. Outside of Washington I'm not sure if Philly has more talent than anyone else in the entire NFC offensively.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And emotional side. I doubt CW has ever been booed in his entire life. Don’t care who you are, that’s gonna mess with your head a bit.

He is letting the fans effect him. Meanwhile Jacksonville is booing Nick Foles and wants the back up

I dont care how bad the line is but its not the receivers fault when you end drives by throwing the ball 5 yards over their head, behind them, and then fumble over and over because of poor pocket awareness and not having 2 hands on the ball. He had 2 picks and the refs bailed him out twice. He was atrocious today. Doesnt mean he is a shitty player but he was shitty today. The Eagles defense is the only reason the game was close

I feel bad for him since hes my favorite Bison but when you get franchise pay, fans expect a franchise QB

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com