Page 2378 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1378187822782328236823762377237823792380238824282478 ... LastLast
Results 23,771 to 23,780 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Randini View Post
    The Eagles have been on a downward spiral ever since Frank Reich left . Conversely the Colts have been on an upward trajectory since they hired him . Draw your own conclusion
    Bingo! You nailed it.

This begs the question: is there a salary cap for coaching staff in the NFL? No? Open up that wallet Jeffrey! You can’t take it with you.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Adam scheftner has Carson getting X rays on hand, wrist....negative, but more tests

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz

A hilarious and probably accurate metaphor about Carson’s struggles...

https://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...ta_a59dDlTFE7Q

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    A hilarious and probably accurate metaphor about Carson’s struggles...

https://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...ta_a59dDlTFE7Q
    I lost it when Carson left his kid at the grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    Why do they have Carson stand in a pocket that collapses and turns into fumbles? Let him roll out and throw on the run.

What am I missing here? There has to be less risk of injury that way than standing solid with lineman falling into you.
    The Million Dollar question? You are absolutely correct. I have been saying this since the Buffalo Game. Carson felt pressure he took off, why isn't he doing that instead of being crushed like a pop can every other play. He will be injured soon if he stays in the pocket.
    He is a threat when he is in the open and on the move to throw or get positive yards.
    If the back up receivers can't run a route, then RUN THE Damn Ball all day long, who cares about anything else. At least your 109 Million dollar QB isn't getting beat up!
    All 3 of their top receivers I wanted released because they are whiners, and old and can't move or get injured more then Carson. They need Bison Receivers who can CATCH the Ball and not 14 million dollar and 9 million dollar receivers... and yet.....
    The Eagles still have a chance to win the NFC East because Cowboys have a much tougher final 5 weeks so the eagles need to put a win streak on the line up until the final game against the cowpokes.... but coaching has to improve otherwise they are so predictable...…
    Congrats on a healthy defense and playing like starters now.....Carson needs to get rid of the ball or run.... same issue he had in College, hanging on tooo damn long, with no one who can find an open spot for him....so sad...

If they can win their next game I would not bet against them, but at this point this team and coaches are not in the same league as the Pats, Seahawks, 49ers, Ravens....or Saints...those are damn good teams with good coaches who mix it up.

Very disappointing Eagles team, Carson too has not been as good but not all his fault either...

Saturday is still be the best day for football.... these young men play for pride...and tradition... not money.

Go Bison,
    NoDakGreg

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I lost it when Carson left his kid at the grocery store.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Well in the moment it certainly doesn't look good!

That's just good writing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Wentz's has been terrible. Looking more and more like a system qb unfortunately.
    LOL....He is about as far from a system QB as you can get.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson has had his issues and not having a consistent receiving corps doesn’t help either. Takes some time to build chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving!
    https://twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/...957027840?s=21

Read the first couple of comments
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans