Page 2168 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1168166820682118215821662167216821692170217822182268 ... LastLast
Results 21,671 to 21,680 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I don't get it. If he doesn't make the playoffs then that counts for him being injury prone?
    I just don't handle being wrong very well

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ha was wondering how you'd play that out, kudos to you!

Carson will get a contract similar to Kirk Cousins. Possibly more if he hits the free agent market.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    AGREED, with his poor injury history he is going to be looking at a big pay day $30M a year, 6-8 year, with a front loaded deal. As for Tom Brady taking less, do you really think that relationship is on the up and up? He's getting paid from another source or future promise of part ownership stake. I dont believe for one second that he accepts $18 million a year and sits back and watches that team sign cheap contracts on old veteran players on their last legs as they do without him getting something more from somewhere. SOMEDAY it will come out and it will be a scandal. If the Patriots arent Cheating, they arent playing.
    It's easy to take a little less, when your super model wife is making double what you make.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You're not used to it by now?

I'm sure Carson would be the kind of guy to take less so that the team can stay better longer. The problem is because of the players union you can't always do that. If Carson gives the Eagles a discount then he's bringing down the market value of Goff and any other QB who happens to have their contract come up that year or shortly after. There's a reason Cousins signed before Ryan who signed before Rogers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Thanks for looking- I was honestly asking and not bothering to google.

Either way I would consider taking The lower contract to keep some more talent around me.

Then again, I can only sling it about 20 yards inaccurately, with bad timing.

Easy to suggest what i would do in that spot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe this is the essence of Bisonville...

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    “He has an incredible work ethic,” Haeg said. “That’s Carson. He’s got that mentality that it doesn’t matter, he’s got to keep working.”

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...tz/1369874002/
    A local radio promo highlighted their connection and had a couple comments from Haeg as well. Being starters against each other has to be pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    AGREED, with his poor injury history he is going to be looking at a big pay day $30M a year, 6-8 year, with a front loaded deal. As for Tom Brady taking less, do you really think that relationship is on the up and up? He's getting paid from another source or future promise of part ownership stake. I dont believe for one second that he accepts $18 million a year and sits back and watches that team sign cheap contracts on old veteran players on their last legs as they do without him getting something more from somewhere. SOMEDAY it will come out and it will be a scandal. If the Patriots arent Cheating, they arent playing.
    Doesn’t hurt when your wife makes $50 million a year or whatever she makes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I believe this is the essence of Bisonville...
    If there is an "essence of Bisonville", what would that smell like?