Page 1574 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 57410741474152415641572157315741575157615841624167420742574 ... LastLast
Results 15,731 to 15,740 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Seems that way to me too. Carson has more responsibilities and a bigger playbook. And he uses the entire field.

But limited or not, Dak has been very consistent at what he does do. Carson's been a bit of a scatterarm the past two weeks and pressure doesn't fully explain it.
    No to make excuses for Carson, but part of it may be lack of trust with some of his receivers.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    No to make excuses for Carson, but part of it may be lack of hands on some of his receivers.
    Fixed your post a bit. He has had a lot of balls dropped--A. LOT.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah he's had a lot of drops, but he's also misfired badly on easy throws. He didn't do that very often the first 3 games, so it's not an ability thing. I just wonder if he's injured.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yeah he's had a lot of drops, but he's also misfired badly on easy throws. He didn't do that very often the first 3 games, so it's not an ability thing. I just wonder if he's injured.
    I don't think he's injured, I think a lack of confidence in his receivers, and teams giving him some different looks is messing with his confidence in general. He's going through the learning process and there's going to be games where he will have to fail to get better. He's seen things Vikings can do in disguising first hand, so next time he will be better prepared for it. It doesn't help that his RT situation is a dumsterfire right now and is probably also messing with his timing as well.

Yeah it wasn't his best game, and I had the "I hope he's not injured" thought myself....but I was very impressed with his improvement and resilience through what started as a pretty rotten first quarter/half performance. Bradford completely crumbled under the pressure while Carson kept himself composed and came back to improve throughout the game. That's huge IMO and should be extremely encouraging to Philly. I don't think most rookies would have finished strong after that poor of a start start. Even just the composure he kept on those bad snaps, keeping plays going and even getting first downs. Those were some impressive and telling moments amid a dumpster fire of a game. But yeah...Agholor looked like he totally gave up on running his route contributing to at least one of the picks not to mention all the drops. His receivers need to man up and get some fight in them. ....oh and yeah...catching the ball when it's perfectly thrown would help also...I'd imagine...

IMO the last 2 games he seemed to rush things and force throws a bit too much and I think some of that has to do with a lack of trust for the oline and receivers. That Washington game was ugly and would have rattled veteran qbs the way the oline played. They were much better in the Vikes game but I would think it was still in Carson's mind that he wouldn't have much time so he forced some things. I've also noticed some of the receivers have given up on plays, broken routes off or just flat out not giving 100% so that's gotta be frustrating.

I could probably play QB for Dallas and get wins. They have a top oline and the best young running back along with a stud TE and WR. It'll be interesting what happens when Romos healthy.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just in case anyone forgot.

Carson Wentz is 1-0 against the Vikings.

Lardsin must go!

BisoNation tweetered this out last night and I don't think it's been posted here yet.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...verhyped-dweeb

If you don't hate the Cowboys yet and/or aren't pumped to see Carson shred them on Sunday you will be after reading that article.

The house that Jerry built will be torn down by Carson Wentz and his band of Eagles.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.