Page 1736 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 736123616361686172617341735173617371738174617861836 ... LastLast
Results 17,351 to 17,360 of 21238

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #17351
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    22,358
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

    some Carson Wentz talk on the insiders today on Bison 1660. Starts around 1hr 27mn. Zack Berman of the Philly Enquirer was supposed to be on the show but they said he will join at a later date but still some good Eagles talk

    14X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017

  2. #17352
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    817

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Wentz exits Minicamp with arrow pointing up: http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...ow-pointing-up

    Someone elsewhere pointed out that with the vision correction surgery Wentz had earlier, it often takes awhile for the person to adjust depth perception which might also account for some of his early OTA accuracy issues throwing down field.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

  3. #17353
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Wentz exits Minicamp with arrow pointing up: http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...ow-pointing-up

    Someone elsewhere pointed out that with the vision correction surgery Wentz had earlier, it often takes awhile for the person to adjust depth perception which might also account for some of his early OTA accuracy issues throwing down field.
    Maybe but isn't down field accuracy one of the toughest things for a QB to master?

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  4. #17354
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    6,273

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Maybe but isn't down field accuracy one of the toughest things for a QB to master?

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    That along with quick thinking and timing - all under extreme pressure.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  5. #17355
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    26,053

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Come on folks there no reason to over think this or make excuses for him. No QB has pin point accuracy on every play. JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  6. #17356
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Come on folks there no reason to over think this or make excuses for him. No QB has pin point accuracy on every play. JFC
    Kind of harsh not? I don't see excuses just stating the obvious.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  7. #17357
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    6,273

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Come on folks there no reason to over think this or make excuses for him. No QB has pin point accuracy on every play. JFC
    Just need to make sure the bad throws count too.

    Hail the BISON!!!

  8. #17358
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jimtown
    Posts
    3,690

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Kind of harsh not? I don't see excuses just stating the obvious.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    You want harsh go to the Eagles message board. Some there think Foles will be starting by week 4.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

  9. #17359
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    You want harsh go to the Eagles message board. Some there think Foles will be starting by week 4.
    Kind of funny how quick people want to judge a player in an early and somewhat limited career. Kid got thrown into the mix fast, did extremely well, then leveled off a bit. Overall, he had a pretty nice rookie season. Gotta give this guys a chance to develop a bit though.

    Personally, I think he's going to be a stud, especially if Philly puts the right pieces around him. Dropped balls didn't help him out any last season. Could care less that he played for the Bison, he was a fun athlete to watch in college, and he is a class act. Hope he becomes a huge success ... though I've never been a big Eagles fan.

  10. #17360
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,022

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    You want harsh go to the Eagles message board. Some there think Foles will be starting by week 4.
    The fans always like the backup lol

    Carson is gonna have a great season IMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •