Page 2112 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1112161220122062210221102111211221132114212221622212 ... LastLast
Results 21,111 to 21,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

I see that Jeremiah Briscoe, the QB from Sam Houston State, has signed as an undrafted free agent for the Eagles. Does he have any chance of making the team/practice squad if Nick Foles is not traded?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    I see that Jeremiah Briscoe, the QB from Sam Houston State, has signed as an undrafted free agent for the Eagles. Does he have any chance of making the team/practice squad if Nick Foles is not traded?
    If he beats out Nate Sudfeld, the 3rd string QB.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Just a camp arm.

Saw him at the Senior bowl and he was terrible with the coaches ripping him.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Just a camp arm.
    I agree. I think his numbers are inflated because of their offense and their opponents in college.

I'd be surprised if he makes the team.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I agree. I think his numbers are inflated because of their offense and their opponents in college.

I'd be surprised if he makes the team.
    You guys do know he was playing with a torn UCL right?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    You guys do know he was playing with a torn UCL right?
    So he is coming off an injury that required surgery? Definitely not going to make the team unless they trade Foles and even then it is highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    So he is coming off an injury that required surgery? Definitely not going to make the team unless they trade Foles and even then it is highly unlikely.
    I obviously do not know how he will do, but why would they have to trade Foles? The Eagles 3rd string QB isn't all that impressive.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/...1/nate-sudfeld
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

That's a good point. Actually now that I think more about it, he probably does have a good shot at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I obviously do not know how he will do, but why would they have to trade Foles? The Eagles 3rd string QB isn't all that impressive.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/...1/nate-sudfeld
    Think on the Eagles Briscoe immediate ceiling is the practice squad QB. If Wentz is ready week 1 they wont carry 3 active QBs. And if he isn't then Sudfeld probably gets the QB2 role as he will be intimately familiar with the system

Looks like the Eagles also giving two other QBs a chance so he will have to really impress to have a chance at the roster. And depending on how you view the practice squad would determine if he made the team or not.