Page 1716 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7161216161616661706171417151716171717181726176618162216 ... LastLast
Results 17,151 to 17,160 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I agree on Kupp. You can say his numbers were inflated with EWU (which they probably were) but he can flat out play.
    Kupp will be a star.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kupp is legit. Just needs to get on a team and have the ball thrown in his direction, he'll take care of the rest. If he drops in the draft some team will pick him up at a steal.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Breaking Jerry Rice's records wasn't a fluke. I won't be surprise if destroys the NFL like Rice did after he dropped in the draft because too many scouts thought he was slow.
    And he broke those records without Stickum.

Kupp only ran a 4.6 at the combine which is a little surprising. Not a deal breaker. Another thing is he seemed to be injured often this past season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I see the combine losers are down on Kupp. Ran a 4.6 forty but was top 5 in the short shuttle. Maybe he drops and the Eagles can snag him. Sorry but Kupp catches everything, is always open, is quick where it counts and would be an awesome receiver in the Eagles short passing game. Dudes a football player. Of course he will drop and some idiot will draft the next Troy Williamson
    Ha, ha. I was gonna post #butttroywilliamson

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Kupp only ran a 4.6 at the combine which is a little surprising. Not a deal breaker. Another thing is he seemed to be injured often this past season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm wondering if 40 times in the NFL and college aren't what the average fan thinks they are/should be. I've seen a lot of NFL wrs whose times are in the 4.6 range....Geronimo Allison, who the Packers seem high on, ran a 4.67....combine time I think. Point I'm trying to make is that there's really not that many guys in the 4.4 /4.5 range as some would have you believe.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'm wondering if 40 times in the NFL and college aren't what the average fan thinks they are/should be. I've seen a lot of NFL wrs whose times are in the 4.6 range....Geronimo Allison, who the Packers seem high on, ran a 4.67....combine time I think. Point I'm trying to make is that there's really not that many guys in the 4.4 /4.5 range as some would have you believe.
    You are right. I love it when people say he only ran a 4.6. You ever race against a guy that has legit 4.6 speed?

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The NFL schedule coming out reminded me to re-send my email to the NFL, requesting they schedule an Eagles home game on September 15th, 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/philadelphi...9485023089267/
    Looking good Billy Ray!

4.6 for someone who is that good at both getting open and catching the football is certainly an OK number in the eyes of scouts that know anything about the position.

ESPN ranking the top-10 games of the upcoming 2017 season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-7-top-matchup

Eagles vs. Rams is #10 because of Wentz vs. Goff. Personally, I'm not sure if Goff will be playing nor that the Rams will be able to be competitive with the Eagles.
    Hail the BISON!!!