Page 2476 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1476197623762426246624742475247624772478248625262576 ... LastLast
Results 24,751 to 24,760 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Usually, you sign a lifelong backup as your...backup.
    Odd choice for sure
    Why do you assume he’s going to be Carson’s lifelong backup? He is an extremely talented QB.

One more injury....and the Eagles need to seriously think about going a different direction. You can’t have your “franchise” QB never be healthy when it matters the most.

I will say the Hurts selection is a very hot discussion topic on Sportscenter and College Gameday this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    They had a need at qb since Foles left. It's a business. Calm down everyone.
    Yes I agree, but an intelligent businessman would choose a DB instead of a QB since they had pass defense issues.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Why do you assume he’s going to be Carson’s lifelong backup? He is an extremely talented QB.

One more injury....and the Eagles need to seriously think about going a different direction. You can’t have your “franchise” QB never be healthy when it matters the most.
    I didn't assume that. You did.

I think we both know he's going to be the backup. And if Carson gets hurt again this year, I'd rather have a stable backup than a rookie.
    However, it is possible Carson's career won't last long, so getting a QB makes sense, but I don't really see Hurts as being an NFL QB, and using your 2nd round pick on him doesn't make much sense to me (or any of the "experts" for whatever that is worth)
    But, then again, Tom Brady wasn't supposed to be the GOAT either

Maybe if they found some protection for Carson he wouldn't be getting hit so much!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Maybe if they found some protection for Carson he wouldn't be getting hit so much!
    Why do that when you can overreach for a gimmick backup player that probably won't transition to the pro game!
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Ya...,cause that was the same issue in high school and college too , right?

Maybe if he learned to play another play, he wouldn’t get hurt as often as he does......but he refuses to adapt.

Ya...,cause that was the same issue in high school and college too , right?

Maybe if he learned to play another play, he wouldn’t get hurt as often as he does......but he refuses to adapt.
    You're so full of BS it isn't funny. Why don't you go back to the griz board and ruin that some more.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Philly's O line is the best in the NFL.

Calm down everybody, every team in the league, Cowboys, Raiders, Rams all select 3 WRs and atleast 2 CBs but we are not into that. We are in the business of producing QBs not winning Super Bowl okay.

Your dearly
    QB Factory Supervisor