Page 2053 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10531553195320032043205120522053205420552063210321532553 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,530 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Will Wentz dress for the game?
    It would be cool if he could be in for 1 play if the Eagles are up and the game is ending.
    The video I saw of him going from the plane to the bus, his limp, probably because of a brace, was pretty bad.

The Philadelphia news people loved the fact the people drove from ND to Bloomington to try and see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    The video I saw of him going from the plane to the bus, his limp, probably because of a brace, was pretty bad.

The Philadelphia news people loved the fact the people drove from ND to Bloomington to try and see him.
    Jeezus, people have no life.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You nailed it. Say something idiotic . People talk about it all day. Basically your entire success is based on being a complete idiot in the eyes of the viewers. It's like whoring your integrity for money
    It's not a bad gig if you can get it. Skip Bayless has parlayed it into a $5M annual salary with Fox Sports. I get the feeling McFeely likes to think of himself as more of a Barreiro than a Bayless but he's definitely no Barreiro.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Jeezus, people have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    Seriously? Please tell me they didn't cry this time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

DI mentioned on the radio last week that CW wasn’t available for an interview (with our local media) in Philadelphia ... well that came as no surprise to us ....
    Today, media day, he had a short interview with CW... who was... honest! It’s not easy for him, that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

That was very disturbing. I worry for these people. I get the whole pride thing, but goodness gracious.
    College of Business Alumnus

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That was very disturbing. I worry for these people. I get the whole pride thing, but goodness gracious.
    When I first watched it, I was waiting for some tragedy or something to be connected to Carson. Nope. Just to be out of North Dakota.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

The Bismarck Enquirer (aka Tribune) choose to re-print the Justin Smith editorial in today's paper. Why must we feed the attention seekers?