Page 2033 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10331533193319832023203120322033203420352043208321332533 ... LastLast
Results 20,321 to 20,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    K I gotta ask. Are you married? You take this being the man shit wayyyyy too far(lakes not ever being the man, the real men at NDSU who look down on him, men holding their words accountable) in the world of online message boards that Im wondering if you found a woman that can handle all of your manliness.
    What does marriage have to do with being a man? In today's world, marriages don't even have to involve a man.

Again, here you are to defend Sam's honor, which is ironic being that he has none.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I know quite a few Eagle fans in the wrestling world that are pretty nice, but then again, none of them are from inner-Philly. I think the ones that are the biggest jerks are very low-brow and from the inner-city. I think that culture developed the way it did due to those trying to survive in that crazy cesspool.

The fanbase that drives me nuts the most are those of the Boston teams. Always an excuse of some type of conspiracy any time one of their the team/players is in trouble for something, well, except for that Hernandez dude. And yes, it's usually the Patriots chowderhead fans that come out of the woodwork. I always imagine them like this:

The worse Eagles fans are very much not from the "inner city" part of Philadelphia. They are from the suburbs in Pennsylvania and south Jersey and to some extent Delaware. There are generations of them and a decent percentage of them under 40 are well educated.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    The worse Eagles fans are very much not from the "inner city" part of Philadelphia. They are from the suburbs in Pennsylvania and south Jersey and to some extent Delaware. There are generations of them and a decent percentage of them under 40 are well educated.
    Most of the Eagle fans I know are from Pennsylvania, but not from Philadelphia. I guess I'm off on my assumption that they resembled those that Rocky ran by while training.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Did you just piss your pants over a damn neg rep?
    Nope. Letting others laugh along with me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What does marriage have to do with being a man? In today's world, marriages don't even have to involve a man.

Again, here you are to defend Sam's honor, which is ironic being that he has none.
    Boom
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    And I am sure many find this cute.

Fire denny
    ‏ @FireDennyGuy
    Jan 20

I'M WEARING THIS TO PHILLY CMON #VIKINGS LET'S WHOOP SOME PHILLY EAST COST PUSSY ASS!!!!

The T shirt sad PHUCK PHILLY
    He’s a real piece of work

So are you married?

So are you married?
    Why are you asking? I usually only get that question from single ladies.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Why are you asking? I usually only get that question from single ladies.
    Maybe you are his type

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Maybe you are his type
    Well, to each their own I guess.
    Hail the BISON!!!