Page 1994 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9941494189419441984199219931994199519962004204420942494 ... LastLast
Results 19,931 to 19,940 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Damn solid there. I doubt there are many who have been exposed to Carson that haven’t questioned their position with whatever higher power they embrace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope we aren't graded on a curve.

Josh Allen does not equal Carson Wentz. Sorry, he's not as talented or the leader that Carson is.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On of the guys on tv said that Josh Allen will be the number 1 overall pick in the draft. I know quarterbacks are wanted this go around but I don’t think one let alone Josh will be #1 overall.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hansen View Post
    Josh Allen does not equal Carson Wentz. Sorry, he's not as talented or the leader that Carson is.
    He has the physical tools, but lacks the moxie of an elite NFL QB. I also not sold on his football IQ yet. Of the games I’ve watched, I don’t recall him calling audibles or looking off safeties.

If my Broncos end up with him, it better be because they traded back into the first round after they got Saquon Barkley with their first pick. I would be immensely happy if they got Baker Mayfield instead of Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

the ESPn announcers were really bad, but then again that game was pure garbage so they were trying to find something to talk about. They at one point said Craig Bohl, Groomed and graduated Carson Wentz..lol Craig Bohl never coached a game Carson Started in

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Josh Allen is riding on the coattails of Bohl and Wentz reputation and the Pro-set offense. Not too many college QBs play pro-set, ready to come to the NFL. Weak research analysts just transpose similar scenarios and call it a day.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Ug, repetitive use of "Bisons" again...

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    the ESPn announcers were really bad, but then again that game was pure garbage so they were trying to find something to talk about. They at one point said Craig Bohl, Groomed and graduated Carson Wentz..lol Craig Bohl never coached a game Carson Started in
    but, but, but...No way Carson Wentz gets to the NFL without an FBS coach leading him there

Since Wentz tore his ACL:

Carson Wentz: 1 TD 0 INT
    Dak Prescott: 0 TD 4 INT