Page 2362 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1362186222622312235223602361236223632364237224122462 ... LastLast
Results 23,611 to 23,620 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I'm a big Wentz fan, BUT, he is actually becoming uncomfortable to watch. He drags every pre-snap to the very last click, audible this, audible that, You know WR's etc.. cant keep up with all the changes, and it shows. He needs to start throwing the ball off the snap and try and get his team in a groove. As for Aguhlar, I would have cut ties with him a couple years ago. He cannot be trusted in big moments. For every great play he makes he drops a TD or giant 1st down. Brady leads the league in release time at 2.6 seconds, Wentz must be last!!! Just throw the damn ball....

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I'm a big Wentz fan, BUT, he is actually becoming uncomfortable to watch. He drags every pre-snap to the very last click, audible this, audible that, You know WR's etc.. cant keep up with all the changes, and it shows. He needs to start throwing the ball off the snap and try and get his team in a groove. As for Aguhlar, I would have cut ties with him a couple years ago. He cannot be trusted in big moments. For every great play he makes he drops a TD or giant 1st down. Brady leads the league in release time at 2.6 seconds, Wentz must be last!!! Just throw the damn ball....
    The bit of it I watched yesterday Brady seemed to holding the ball as long as Carson. The difference I noticed was that Brady had at least a yard of separation between he and the linemen in front of him whereas Carson usually had someone within arms length.

I did not count steps of drop nor pay attention to whether this was shotgun vs under center. It is just an impression that is stuck in my head. I was eating one of the best damn burgers in the Twin Cities at the time and the game was on over the bar but I was quite distracted so I could well be all wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson isn’t using his legs enough. He did not navigatr the pocket very well yesterday and for some reason, the Eagles have not bothered to get Carson on the move via a rollout or something. The playcalling was very good during the Eagles TD drive, but it dropped off a cliff after that. Carson’s accuracy was also pretty bad last night, though Brady’s was equally as bad, so maybe the weather was a factor there.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I only watched the second half but it was hard to watch. Carson was off. Receivers don't take. The OL has given up at this point. Coaches are just trying to stay payed.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey idiot. Can’t throw the ball when absolutely nobody is open. That’s the point have you watched an Eagles game this year. There is absolutely no separation anywhere on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the SEA game will be telling because their defense is putrid outside Bobby Wagner. I would love if Philly would try more uptempo with Carson when the opportunity presents itself. Carson needs to hit more checkdowns as well.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Hey idiot. Can’t throw the ball when absolutely nobody is open. That’s the point have you watched an Eagles game this year. There is absolutely no separation anywhere on the field.

First class response, and by the way, he missed more than a couple throws. He may be your GOD on the FB field but not mine. Simply call it like I see it, I dont live with blinders on. ACTUALLY I think Wentz' biggerst problem might actually be the one that keeps leaking out of the Eagles Org. He may be just a bit too full of himself and once he hits bottom he may come back stronger...

If you watch Baldys Breakdowns it's pretty clear the Eagles having a coaching or accountability problem. Either the players are not being coached very well or they are not being held accountable for their half assed play on the field. Both of which are huge issues.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196417716439207939

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First class response, and by the way, he missed more than a couple throws. He may be your GOD on the FB field but not mine. Simply call it like I see it, I dont live with blinders on. ACTUALLY I think Wentz' biggerst problem might actually be the one that keeps leaking out of the Eagles Org. He may be just a bit too full of himself and once he hits bottom he may come back stronger...
    It is possible to have a bad game now and then.

A lot of this is on the GM who signed an often injured Wr in Jackson, invested a ton of in an old reciever that doesn't seem to care now that he has a ring which leaves Agholor to pick up the slack which isn't going to happen.

Just think if Wentz was wearing purple...Cook, Thelien, Diggs, Rudy, Irv Smith.....5x more talent than he has ever seen in Philly.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.