Page 1931 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9311431183118811921192919301931193219331941198120312431 ... LastLast
Results 19,301 to 19,310 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Been a Denver fan since a little boy...saw lots of disappointing losses in the playoffs...fortunately some Superbowl wins too. With that said, I'm all in with the Eagles. If Denver was a contender next year, I'll still cheer for the Eagles and Wentz.
    It has been a tough year being a Broncos fan. Every time I see Von Miller doing a postgame interview, he looks like he's about ready to lose it and start crying.

Don't worry, next year will be year one of the rebuild as this is the last year of the implosion. How long that rebuild is depends on who the new QB is.
    Hail the BISON!!!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can't say for sure right now how I would cheer during that game if it were to happen. I will say that I'm a realistic Vikings fan and when I watch them I have this sort of "when will they screw up?" attitude. So when it does happen I'm kind of meh with it because I have low expectations. I also can't believe how excited I get when I'm watching the Eagles, or how much I get upset when a receiver drops a perfect pass from Carson. I haven't been this emotionally invested in a single former Bison football player turned pro, ever. His story is so unique with his ND roots, and the type of guy he is, that I'm going to be a huge fan of any team he plays for in his career. I'd like to think I'd feel it's a win win situation, but I would probably feel more badly for Carson than I would feel badly after a typical Vikings playoff exit.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SportsCenter just tweeted the following image - not bad company to be in.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles win the Super Bowl, Carson Wentz gives his post-game interview, drops the mic and retires.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Eagles win the Super Bowl, Carson Wentz gives his post-game interview, drops the mic and retires.
    That would be the greatest retire in history! love it !

I've been a vikings fan since about 88-89, I don't remember much about the loss to the redskins the year prior but do remember watching in 89 getting boatraced by the 49ers. Then watching all the years going 1 and done while cowboys thrived with vikes draft picks. Then the 98-99 heart breaker, can't remember why but didn't even pay attention in 2001 in the 41-0 game. Then 2009-10... But I'm still on the wagon even if they play the Eagles!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Had a Vikings fan tell me he likes them because they are consistent. They consistently let him down.

Lardsin must go!

Upcoming ESPN the magazine story. A lot of similarities between eagles and Vikings fans

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...nkful-football
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Partial ESPN Mag article—> https://twitter.com/anishespn/status/933467364552859650

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.