Page 1926 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9261426182618761916192419251926192719281936197620262426 ... LastLast
Results 19,251 to 19,260 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Cowherd loves Carson but we knew that
    https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-.../1099954243917
    Not a Cowherd fan but that was good! Thanks for posting!!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder if Cow Herd ever goes back and listens to his early opinion and assessment pieces on CW? Probably pretends that stuff never existed.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is sort of a fun read: "Mitch Trubisky, Carson Wentz comparisons will heat up before Bears-Eagles game"

FTA: "Wentz was good, not great Sunday night, and Philadelphia still destroyed the Cowboys 37-9." Great line. Where is Dandy Don Meredith when you need him?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/...elphia-eagles/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

One thing about being a Pro-bison fan that doesn't compute with the Forkies up here. If you cheer on Carson you are abandoning your team and are a bandwagon fan. It's been getting old after 2 years, just venting from having a discussion with my brother-in-law on sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    One thing about being a Pro-bison fan that doesn't compute with the Forkies up here. If you cheer on Carson you are abandoning your team and are a bandwagon fan. It's been getting old after 2 years, just venting from having a discussion with my brother-in-law on sunday night.
    Being the cynical Vikings fan that I am I keep telling myself that the Vikings will screw it up sooner or later and piss away their season before it gets to this point but I'm starting to get nervous about choosing sides in a potential Vikings/Eagles NFC Championship Game. The practical Eagles fan side of me says "Cheer for Carson and the Eagles... he won't be around forever whereas the Vikings (presumably) will be" but the cynical Vikings fan side of me says "If this is the Vikings year FINALLY I don't care if it's little 8 pound 6 ounce Baby Jesus himself standing in their way I want them to win!".

Like I said, I'm pretty confident the Vikings will screw it up before it comes to that but it's a real internal conflict for me. First world problems....

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Being the cynical Vikings fan that I am I keep telling myself that the Vikings will screw it up sooner or later and piss away their season before it gets to this point but I'm starting to get nervous about choosing sides in a potential Vikings/Eagles NFC Championship Game. The practical Eagles fan side of me says "Cheer for Carson and the Eagles... he won't be around forever whereas the Vikings (presumably) will be" but the cynical Vikings fan side of me says "If this is the Vikings year FINALLY I don't care if it's little 8 pound 6 ounce Baby Jesus himself standing in their way I want them to win!".

Like I said, I'm pretty confident the Vikings will screw it up before it comes to that but it's a real internal conflict for me. First world problems....
    I'm kinda in the mindset it's a win-win if the Vikings play the Eagles. I'm alright good with whoever wins. I like that logic.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dumb. I cheered for Kleinsasser.

Good thing there aren't many football fans up there I guess.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Being the cynical Vikings fan that I am I keep telling myself that the Vikings will screw it up sooner or later and piss away their season before it gets to this point but I'm starting to get nervous about choosing sides in a potential Vikings/Eagles NFC Championship Game. The practical Eagles fan side of me says "Cheer for Carson and the Eagles... he won't be around forever whereas the Vikings (presumably) will be" but the cynical Vikings fan side of me says "If this is the Vikings year FINALLY I don't care if it's a 6'5", 237 lb. football Jesus himself standing in their way I want them to win!".

Fixed. I'm sure it was a typo.

Seriously, much truth here. I feel about 100% the same way, but know the purple will bleed through if forced to make a choice. At least it will make the eventual Vikings demise less painful......

I live in Grand Forks and work at UND. I talk to a lot of people who are cheering for Carson. I suspect that they may downplay the NDSU connection, and simply embrace the fact that he is a North Dakota kid making good (really, really, really good).