Page 305 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2052552953033043053063073153554058051305 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson I wish you a speedy and successful recovery. I appreciate what you have done for the Bison and you are an exciting player to watch. Heal up

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    How about SDSU going with Freshman Taryn Christion after Junior Zach Lujan got hurt. Seems like that turned out great for them so far.
    You are going to have some ups and downs with a young QB, but Easton and Taryn can really move the ball with their feet. If a play breaks down, you will see Easton take off and MOVE. That is going to be fun to follow this weekend. I honestly think this team rallies pretty hard after last week. Hope the fans can understand that Easton is a freshman and just like everyone, including Carson, there are some bad decisions, poor reads, etc...but you have to take the good with the bad on a young kid with that much potential. We may see a kid now that will potentially be a starter for 3.5 years at NDSU.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Easton has been in the system 1-1/2 years , technically almost 2 if you count playoffs. If he has the talent and knowledge there should be no reason he can't step in and get the job done. Isn't like Wentz will not be on the sidelines helping out either.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Come down to where I sit and say it my face big man.

Section 20
    row c
    seats 5-8

Better yet, I'll come to your tailgate and tell all you dipshits that you guys are exactly that.

WIU game. Let me know where you're at big man.
    Lol. That's a first. I actually like tailgating and going to games. What's a fight going to solve? I don't want to associate myself with you online and I sure as shit aren't going to do it in person. You're unstable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    WTF are you talking about? What do you mean KFGO is speculating? They know Stick is going to be our QB and, regardless of anything, Stick is going to be compared to every other QB in Bison history,but how is he going to be ripped apart and critiqued without even stepping on the field?! That's a baffling statement to me. Please do explain in more detail where you come up with that.????
    They know??? Has CK come out and stated that? After reading my statement about being ripped apart... you're right - I should have thought that one through first.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    For sure? We aren't making the playoffs without one guy? OK. Pretty impressive statement. MIght as well shut it down everyone! Season is over. Strength of the Bison is in the Carson, strength of Carson is in the herd. Or something like that.

I feel like there is something said for people rallying around a cause. Starting with the O Line. We have to get better as a team. Don't drop the easy 3rd down pass that got us off the field, don't miss the tackle. Do your job.

Carson is maybe the best we will ever have, but I would hate if the team, staff or fans would quit because one great player is hurt. Injuries are a part of the game. Time to rally around this team everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If both EWU and Montana State (and even perhaps MT) could make the PO's last year after losing their starter for several games, I sure as hell don't see how we can't. Stick is damn good from what I have seen of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    In Burgandy I trust!
    Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I'm with Burgundy; I just said the same thing on the phone to my brother this morning. Not a good thing by any means, just something the team needs to overcome...
    WHATEVER happens.............ever...........I am all in. And like the vast majority of you...............we always have been.

We're the 12-time, 4 straight defending National Effing Champions, people. The March continues................................

I believe CAS mentioned this earlier, but Easton has some swagger. He is a fire em up type of kid. I saw it last year at UNI. We were getting PUNISHED...and who is going around to each of the lineman trying to get them fired up? TRUE FRESHMAN Easton Stick. Kid looks like he is 11 years old, but was an emotional leader. Maybe this kid will have "it." We don't know and won't know, but I like what I see out of him on the sidelines the last couple of years. He did travel last year, which was a great move.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

OK, I'll clean up this thread. Any more crap and I'll clean up the user list.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Just for the record, I don't have a problem with that.

I do have a problem with the speculation (it was an off-the-field incident, NDSU is covering something up, etc.)

Football players get hurt on the field (and there was a play where Carson's hand seemed to be bothering him, but he literally seemed to shake it off.)

I prefer my speculation to be less sinister.

Bottom line: It's not NDSU's fault that people gossip, and this thread is an absolute train wreck.
    Train wreck? Gong show, clusterf#ck...this is a fing abomination. Deserves the HOS if not for semi-reasonable discussion before this week. Jesus, people, take a damn pill or grab the bottle. I suggest Knob Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol. That's a first. I actually like tailgating and going to games. What's a fight going to solve? I don't want to associate myself with you online and I sure as shit aren't going to do it in person. You're unstable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just what I thought....gutless pussy.