Page 2601 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1601210125012551259125992600260126022603 ... LastLast
Results 26,001 to 26,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Chief View Post
    As far as I know the Chiefs/Chargers game had absolutely zero playoff impact as the Chiefs had the #1 spot on lock and the Chargers were eliminated. The Chiefs sat every one of their difference makers, offense and defense. But... not the same deal at all.

Regarding the Steelers, they're getting ready for a playoff run and they have earned the right to tank... er, rest in week 17 by having their spot secured already. For playoff teams with positions locked the best product is hopefully yet to come with a healthy team. To intentionally loose in order to meagerly improve your draft position is completely different.

You're final point is spot on though. Giants should have won more games.
    It was a meaningless game for the Eagles to win as much as it was for the Chiefs. Dolphins needed the Steelers to beat Cleveland. Yet the players and media aren’t going ballistic over Roethlisburger sitting the entire game. With hindsight being 20/20, it turned out to be a moot point. It was essentially the same
    scenario.

Maybe the NFL learned their lesson on flexing games: both NFC East games should have been played at the exact same time like the Colts, Titans, Dolphins, and Browns who had playoff implications tied together.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Weve been questioning his bone head calls all year. He just out did himself this time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Weve been questioning his bone head calls all year. He just out did himself this time.
    How the hell could they bring him back? He’s lost the locker room and the restroom. What a messed up organization

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    How the hell could they bring him back? He’s lost the locker room and the restroom. What a messed up organization
    Not saying they should have brought CW back. As a matter of fact there was nothing in my post in regards to CW at all.

Ive been watching that bone head coach make mistakes a Pop warner coach wouldnt make.

Sudfield was just the best that he saved for the very end.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I’ve been curious if you have any inside info on how Carson is doing with all this. Not looking for a scoop or anything, just concerned is all.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’ve been curious if you have any inside info on how Carson is doing with all this. Not looking for a scoop or anything, just concerned is all.
    Faith Family Football.... that's what Carson is doing. Guaranteed 100%. He's as frustrated as anyone. He is having his agent do all the talking and he is keeping his mouth shut like a good soldier. Hopefully he will be traded soon to Indy or New England or Carolina or San Fran.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Faith Family Football.... that's what Carson is doing. Guaranteed 100%. He's as frustrated as anyone. He is having his agent do all the talking and he is keeping his mouth shut like a good soldier. Hopefully he will be traded soon to Indy or New England or Carolina or San Fran.
    Pretty sure you are 100% correct on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Truthfully I stay out of it. He’s got enough on his plate

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    It was a meaningless game for the Eagles to win as much as it was for the Chiefs. Dolphins needed the Steelers to beat Cleveland. Yet the players and media aren’t going ballistic over Roethlisburger sitting the entire game. With hindsight being 20/20, it turned out to be a moot point. It was essentially the same
    scenario.

Maybe the NFL learned their lesson on flexing games: both NFC East games should have been played at the exact same time like the Colts, Titans, Dolphins, and Browns who had playoff implications tied together.
    For Week 17, they should do what England (maybe all the leagues) do for the final game of the year. Play all the games at the same time. I dont know if it would make any big difference but I think it'd potentially stop some nonsense.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    scenario.

Sure it would have been a meaningless win for the Eagles but the coaching staff would still have some integrity with the players. All I need to know is that it's the Eagles players and philadelphia media going ballistic. Why would the Steelers players go ballistic if they sit their clear top quarterback who is 38 for a meaningless win? They'll be in the playoffs next week. I don't care what the Giants or Dolphins think about it.

To bring Sudfeld in and defend it by saying they wanted to see what they have in him is absurd considering both Wentz AND Hurts are back next season (as of now). It's an absurd cover for intentionally loosing a game. Absolutely not the same as resting players for the playoffs.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk