Page 2598 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1598209824982548258825962597259825992600 ... LastLast
Results 25,971 to 25,980 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Heard the end of an interview of Sal Paolantonio by Dan Patrick this morning. I believe it was mostly regarding the embarrassing decision to play Sudfeld at the end of the game. Paolantonio was pissed and said the league needs to do something, even if it's just an investigation into the decision to show the rest of the league they are serious about putting the best product on the field even in week 17, yada yada yada. Anyway my actual point is right near the end Dan asked Sal if he was the GM of another team would he trade for Wentz and Sal said in a heartbeat, absolutely.
    I was listening to Greenberg right before Sal came on but got a call so I missed it. I was pissed at Greenberg for a comment earlier in the show calling out Carson for by stating "Carson Wentz couldn't even bother to dress for the game last night". Does he really think that was Carson's call??? Someone(s) in the Eagle's organization is sure going out of their way to demonize Carson that is filtering into the media as gospel truth.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

What are we saying the odds are Wentz is playing someplace else next year? 80%? 90%?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Peters went on IR a few weeks ago - toe/foot surgery.
    He needed to even before that. Was regularly getting beat one on one in pass pro. Is his career over? Thought he was back on a one year only contract.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Heard the end of an interview of Sal Paolantonio by Dan Patrick this morning. I believe it was mostly regarding the embarrassing decision to play Sudfeld at the end of the game. Paolantonio was pissed and said the league needs to do something, even if it's just an investigation into the decision to show the rest of the league they are serious about putting the best product on the field even in week 17, yada yada yada. Anyway my actual point is right near the end Dan asked Sal if he was the GM of another team would he trade for Wentz and Sal said in a heartbeat, absolutely.
    I know your real point was to discuss the trading of Wentz...I wonder what Paolantonio thinks about the Steelers sitting Roethlisberger yesterday? That happens every year in week 17 for teams that have locked up their playoff position. That is not putting the best product on the field either.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I know your real point was to discuss the trading of Wentz...I wonder what Paolantonio thinks about the Steelers sitting Roethlisberger yesterday? That happens every year in week 17 for teams that have locked up their playoff position. That is not putting the best product on the field either.
    Bingo. Kansas City Chiefs too. Giants’ players likely unhappy about missing their playoff bonus. How about winning one more game and not having to rely on someone else getting you into the playoffs?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He needed to even before that. Was regularly getting beat one on one in pass pro. Is his career over? Thought he was back on a one year only contract.
    Yes it was a one year contract - he has said he wants to play next year, would be shocked if someone signed him.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What are we saying the odds are Wentz is playing someplace else next year? 80%? 90%?
    Depends on who the coach is

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Depends on who the coach is
    Doug and Carson together... 0%

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Bingo. Kansas City Chiefs too. Giants’ players likely unhappy about missing their playoff bonus. How about winning one more game and not having to rely on someone else getting you into the playoffs?
    To me that’s different. They’re resting their stars and making sure they don’t get injured before playoff runs. The Eagles did absolutely nothing all year to earn a rest during week 17. Completely different.

That being said, the jets and jaguars did the same thing for 31 combined weeks this year so...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    To me that’s different. They’re resting their stars and making sure they don’t get injured before playoff runs. The Eagles did absolutely nothing all year to earn a rest during week 17. Completely different.

That being said, the jets and jaguars did the same thing for 31 combined weeks this year so...
    I don't see how it's different. Eagles had nothing to play for, might as well see what the younger players and backups can do.