Page 1662 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6621162156216121652166016611662166316641672171217622162 ... LastLast
Results 16,611 to 16,620 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Collinsworth can suck it.... Great win Carson!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Kelce gets blowed up every time.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Maybe he needs to work on his mechanics too.
    I don't mean this in a dickhead way, but do you know football at all? Wentz's mechanics HAVE been bad, that's not even up for debate. I didn't realize stats determined mechanics...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EZBizon View Post
    Collinsworth can suck it.... Great win Carson!!
    Agreed- Collinsworthless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Huh?

I don't mean this in a dickhead way, but do you know football at all? Wentz's mechanics HAVE been bad, that's not even up for debate. I didn't realize stats determined mechanics...
    Kelce the center gets bullrushed back 5 yards on just about every pass play or haven't you noticed?

Not saying Carson's mechanics don't need work. Just sick of everyone blasting a rookie for some bad games when even veteran QB's have them.

Wentz mechanics aren't bad. They sure aren't prefect but it's not like they are bad or terrible. Funny how nobody is mentioning his mechanics after him playing better the last couple weeks, when he has more players and more average help around him.

Carson is a true teammate and FCS national championships mean something compared to many FBS bowl games. Carson rehabbed hard to get back and play one last college football game. In comparison, some seniors in FBS are skipping their bowl game to focus on the NFL. I get that the circumstances and positions are slightly different but still respect Carson.

About a year ago now (and in early January again) there was some Bisonville debate on who should start in the championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Carson is a true teammate and FCS national championships mean something compared to many FBS bowl games. Carson rehabbed hard to get back and play one last college football game. In comparison, some seniors in FBS are skipping their bowl game to focus on the NFL. I get that the circumstances and positions are slightly different but still respect Carson.

About a year ago now (and in early January again) there was some Bisonville debate on who should start in the championship game.
    Carson wanted to raise his stock. Coming from the FCS he needed to show as many people how well he could play. Others have nothing to prove and don't want to risk injury. I have no doubt that Carson wanted to help his team win, but i don't think it's out of line to say he wanted to show off his skills to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbison View Post
    Carson wanted to raise his stock. Coming from the FCS he needed to show as many people how well he could play. Others have nothing to prove and don't want to risk injury. I have no doubt that Carson wanted to help his team win, but i don't think it's out of line to say he wanted to show off his skills to the NFL.
    I don't believe for a second he wanted to play in the NC to raise his stock. No way that was a factor.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I don't believe for a second he wanted to play in the NC to raise his stock. No way that was a factor.
    You might be right. Just saying it wouldn't be out of line if he did play to raise his stock. He is for sure a great team first guy and the NFL is lucky to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You are absolutely right. He wanted another championship for the team and that's the bottom line. Nothing at all to do with his NFL stock.