Page 2484 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1484198423842434247424822483248424852486249425342584 ... LastLast
Results 24,831 to 24,840 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I’m surprised he didn’t let you break the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lakes delivered the baby

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lakes delivered the baby

And he managed to catch it too, unlike agholor..

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    LMAO that video is gold
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea, their fanbase didn't turn into angels over night! LOL if you can wade thru those comments and just say "oh well" then you have the problem.

concrete jungle with disgusting human beings. I will ONLY go back to Philly with a Blowtorch and I am BEGGING Carson to leave
    Why would you go to Philly and wear Vikes gear? Do you think it is safe to walk around North Philly or Cambden, NJ at night?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea, their fanbase didn't turn into angels over night! LOL if you can wade thru those comments and just say "oh well" then you have the problem.

concrete jungle with disgusting human beings. I will ONLY go back to Philly with a Blowtorch and I am BEGGING Carson to leave
    Like 90% of nfl teams are in concrete jungles.
    College of Business Alumnus

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why would you go to Philly and wear Vikes gear? Do you think it is safe to walk around North Philly or Cambden, NJ at night?

Well because you are going to a game that your favorite team is playing. There is no excuse for being a dumbass when throwing beer cans at opposing teams fans for simple walking to a game with their Vikes jersey on. Now if that Vikes fan was causing trouble than it’s fair game. Otherwise your just being an asshole.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well because you are going to a game that your favorite team is playing. There is no excuse for being a dumbass when throwing beer cans at opposing teams fans for simple walking to a game with their Vikes jersey on. Now if that Vikes fan was causing trouble than it’s fair game. Otherwise your just being an asshole.
    Yeah well and expecting to be treated differently given the history is just wishful thinking to put it mildy.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    No, there's no excuse for that behavior. It's also not unexpected.

If I took my pasty white ass down to Harlem, and strolled down the street at 11 at night singing "Pick a bale of cotton" I'm going to get my ass beat. Is it right? No. Is it completely avoidable? You bet.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Are you suggesting he hide under his bed and cower in fear?

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Well, the CDC has told Agholor he doesn't have to wear a mask or social distance at all since they know he can't catch anything. So he's got that goin' for him...