Page 2165 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1165166520652115215521632164216521662167217522152265 ... LastLast
Results 21,641 to 21,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    Here is an ESPN story on Carson Wentz. A lot of stuff from his NDSU days; pretty good stuff:

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...d-himself-back
    Great read!!! Thank You

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Carson has his good buddy back on the team. Matthews has signed and will play Sunday. Not much out there now but at least he knows the playbook. Injuries are really piling up on them. Hopefully Jeffries is back sooner than later.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson just seems like the kinda guy that sends good vibes all-around and helps everyone elevate their game. Him returning is going to help the Eagles a lot IMO. Won't be able to find a guy who's more hungry since he sat out at the end of the year. Definitely looking forward to seeing him return!

I can dream, but I hope Carson comes to Minnesota in 2021. I always cheer for him, but I do not like the Eagles.

Cousins will be a FA and Carson will be coming off his rookie contract. The odds of this happening are .01% because I'm sure Philly would franchise Carson for as long as they could.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I can dream, but I hope Carson comes to Minnesota in 2021. I always cheer for him, but I do not like the Eagles.

Cousins will be a FA and Carson will be coming off his rookie contract. The odds of this happening are .01% because I'm sure Philly would franchise Carson for as long as they could.
    About the best we can hope for is that he comes here for a year or two before he retires and almost takes us to the Super Bowl.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I wonder who the hell he will throw to.
    Jordan Matthews.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Jordan Matthews.
    I'm sure being one of Carson's best friends did not hurt him.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm sure being one of Carson's best friends did not hurt him.....
    Probably not but I'm guessing it was more to do with him knowing the playbook and being able to play this weekend since they are so depleted at WR.

Send him to the pit of Misery? I thought you liked him? Dilly Dilly
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Probaby closer to .0000000000000000000000000001%
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN