Page 2163 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1163166320632113215321612162216321642165217322132263 ... LastLast
Results 21,621 to 21,630 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Seriously though, when every NFL team is strapped to the max on hurt players starting week #1, why would the league not allow for a 60 man roster. Seven more bodies would be a lot more than it sounds when covering from week to week injuries. again, its $$$$ and owners have it and dont want to part with it. Preseason is a joke, it runs down players health, makes the season sooooo much longer on veterans, who are beat to shit by the way!. If its the same for everyone than a shorter preseason is fair. The next CBA is gonna be a long challenging affair for fans and ownership. I cant blame the players though as they dont have much left physically when their careers are over.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    without the preseason a number of quality starters aren't lost for the season either! Hey, The Browns and Hue Jack wouldnt win any games if it werent for preseason. He game plans well for meaningless games. 1-31 past two years and still has a job sorry for the thread drift as well, off week i guess.
    And by the look of last nights game, pre season isnt making anyone shake the rust with an insane 24 penalties. Throw in the obscene miss of a 50 year bomb on replay, it was unwatchable

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    And by the look of last nights game, pre season isnt making anyone shake the rust with an insane 24 penalties. Throw in the obscene miss of a 50 year bomb on replay, it was unwatchable
    50 year bomb?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    50 year bomb?
    Great hang time.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Great hang time.
    And here, I was thinking I somehow missed Slim Pickens making an unexpected appearance during the game.

Hail the BISON!!!

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2...week-2-return/

The news on Carson Wentz has been conflicting at best, and on Sunday morning, Eagles fans received their most encouraging update yet.

According to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.com, Wentz is expected to return “sooner than later,” adding that Wentz has cleared all of his final hurdles.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2...week-2-return/

The news on Carson Wentz has been conflicting at best, and on Sunday morning, Eagles fans received their most encouraging update yet.

According to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.com, Wentz is expected to return “sooner than later,” adding that Wentz has cleared all of his final hurdles.
    For his sake I hope that repaired knee is 100% or better so he doesn’t suffer additional damage to it or the other one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

He’s officially made it! Appears on the Carrie Underwood SNF intro! Haha
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I get it. I don’t like it, but I get it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery