Page 2227 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1227172721272177221722252226222722282229223722772327 ... LastLast
Results 22,261 to 22,270 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    So that's why they have maybe 2 playoff wins in past 22 years...nfl agenda
    The powers that be are playing the long con.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Also, do you think the NFL has an agenda when it comes to Dallas Winning??? I do believe so. If not the NFL, somebody is getting paid under the table and it only takes a couple in stripes to play along. With Billions involved I would be more surprised than not if some of the ref's were not on the take..... OUCH!!!!

so is this how it plays out in the secret NFL cowboys win meetings....

"ok guys the Cowboys were 13-3 last year what can we do to put them over the top? suspend their stud RB for 6 games with absolutely no evidence??? Yeah that will do it!!!"

Also the NFL starting that whole salary cap free agency thing in 1994 after dallas won back to back Superbowls.. That was to help them??

The NFL has done nothing to try and help Dallas the last 20 years they been shit. There is no secret agenda for them that is ridiculous.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think Carson is still 100% confident in his knee or confident that he won't get hurt again. Just seems like we have see way too many throws where he is flat-footed...not stepping into the throw at all, just throwing all arm and shoulder. I can understand that if you are in a crowd, but we are seeing him throw like that even with no one around him. Hard to be consistent when you are using just all arm to throw and I think it is pretty obvious that his accuracy had taken a bit of a dip this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I don't think Carson is still 100% confident in his knee or confident that he won't get hurt again. Just seems like we have see way too many throws where he is flat-footed...not stepping into the throw at all, just throwing all arm and shoulder. I can understand that if you are in a crowd, but we are seeing him throw like that even with no one around him. Hard to be consistent when you are using just all arm to throw and I think it is pretty obvious that his accuracy had taken a bit of a dip this year.
    His completion % is at 70% better than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    See Aaron Rogers and Jared Goff.

That said, and I hate to say this, but KNOW IT has made a valid point (for months of course) that Philly’s pistol (what I call it anyway) formation and not having Wentz drop back 4-6 yards after getting snap is just wrong and bad for Wentz, especially when his knee is clearly not 100%, but otherwise bad regardless. I don’t get it, but Pederson better soon, or Wentz will have a short career. Just baffling in almost a Vikings sort of way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I have watched Wentz play quite a bit this year and I for one have been REALLY impressed with the additional zip on his ball and accuracy. I shake my head with NFL analysts (ANAL - ists) when they speak about how poorly he has played. I also have NO CLUE why the Eagles seldom go NO HUDDLE, Wentz absolutely kills teams in the no huddle. I have no question Wentz is the best offensive mind on the team, including coaches. He audibles off the line and defenses cant prepare for what he is seeing. Aside from injuries I have been surprised with how poorly the Eagles coaching staff has handled the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I have watched Wentz play quite a bit this year and I for one have been REALLY impressed with the additional zip on his ball and accuracy. I shake my head with NFL analysts (ANAL - ists) when they speak about how poorly he has played. I also have NO CLUE why the Eagles seldom go NO HUDDLE, Wentz absolutely kills teams in the no huddle. I have no question Wentz is the best offensive mind on the team, including coaches. He audibles off the line and defenses cant prepare for what he is seeing. Aside from injuries I have been surprised with how poorly the Eagles coaching staff has handled the season.
    He doesn't seem to be doing that as much this season. I wonder why that is.

I also wonder about their new OC Mike Groh. He does not seem like a very intelligent guy in his press conferences. Wonder if they bring back DeFillipo now.

Good possibility Carson will rest the remainder of the season because of back spasms.