Page 1851 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8511351175118011841184918501851185218531861190119512351 ... LastLast
Results 18,501 to 18,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Just saw that! I'll be buying a couple. Hope NDSU picks this up shares it. Definitely something Bison Nation would get behind.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    To say he could have started for most of FBS just sounds stupid.
    I just couldn't help bringing this one forward again. Ha ha! The irony of this, given that the post he's responding to intended to (and was later edited to) "FCS" instead of "FBS," is just too much.

344/ByeSon... This one's for you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    Which one of those is Wentz better then? Any stats to back that up also? Johnson and Shootah are on the Payton watch list...is Wentz? You cant judge a guy buy his ability or intangibles...Ryan Leaf had great ability and intangibles...and hes sitting in a prison in Great Falls right now. If Wentz ends this season even in the same conversation with either of those two...than it would be amazing! Hes got a better team around him most likely tho!
    Another classic from early in the thread.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I just couldn't help bringing this one forward again. Ha ha! The irony of this, given that the post he's responding to intended to (and was later edited to) "FCS" instead of "FBS," is just too much.

Another classic from early in the thread.

We may have a couple of candidates for the Browns GM job in our ranks.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    They should show that clip of Carson and Lukas to the opposing players just before kickoff. They'll be so busy wiping away tears they won't be able to play the first quarter.
    OK I don't know if it's a chuckling moment or not, but I did. Opposing players would feel guilty hitting Carson. Instead of sacking or hitting him, they want to hug him or shake his hand.

Well to be fair this was before Wentz had even taken a snap as NDSU's starting QB. I think the majority of us felt good that there wasn't going to be too big of a drop off at QB from Walker to Mertens in '08 either but some guys have it and some guys don't. Wentz obviously had it but I doubt even the wildest dreams of the biggest Bison/Wentz homer would've seen all this coming 38 months ago before Wentz made his first collegiate start against Iowa St.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well to be fair this was before Wentz had even taken a snap as NDSU's starting QB. I think the majority of us felt good that there wasn't going to be too big of a drop off at QB from Walker to Mertens in '08 either but some guys have it and some guys don't. Wentz obviously had it but I doubt even the wildest dreams of the biggest Bison/Wentz homer would've seen all this coming 38 months ago before Wentz made his first collegiate start against Iowa St.
    That is when this thread started; I encourage folks to go back and read what folks thought.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    That is when this thread started; I encourage folks to go back and read what folks thought.
    December 2015 is the best reading, when some people were claiming a guy projected as a first round draft pick shouldn't start if healthy.