Page 2161 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1161166120612111215121592160216121622163217122112261 ... LastLast
Results 21,601 to 21,610 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Watching his pre-game workout and he is definitely favoring his left knee. Pretty obvious really. Man I hope he heels up fast and better, but that article seems spot on. Having had and ACL injury, the feeling of a “loose” knee is not fun, and it’s dangerous. Feel for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the issue I've had with my knees. It's self inflicted from not doing proper PT, but it's not much fun trying to cut, or run on any uneven ground or even run.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Anyone else find it weird that the Eagles still have the Super Bowl patches on their jerseys?
    That's ridiculous. I hope for their sake it's only for a game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

A) its not the Super Bowl patch both teams wore during the Super Bowl. Its a patch commemorating their championship. Yes i know the only difference in the two patches is the word "champions" has been added but I just want to point out a patch wasn't left on as some have said but an entirely new patch was created and applied to the jersey.

B) I agree with everyone else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thought it was odd when I heard a couple weeks ago that they have a chanpionship banner still hanging in their practice faciltiy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Eagles Defense has been playing pretty good while their TEs need to step it up, especially Ertz.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eagles were lucky to win that after that bonehead play just before.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Super Bowl MVP: 50
    $150 million dollar man: 57

Those were the QB ratings for last night.

ESPN lead story this morning: Foles should keep the starting role even after Carson is cleared to play.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Super Bowl MVP: 50
    $150 million dollar man: 57

Those were the QB ratings for last night.

ESPN lead story this morning: Foles should keep the starting role even after Carson is cleared to play.

Another senseless article written by a sports reporter trying to generate controversy (and clicks).
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

But but skip Bayless says the eagles are the same team with Foles and didnt skip a beat when Carson went down

LThe only thing that surprises me about Skippie B is that we live in a universe in which his name is not an anagram of Dickly Ass Penis.