Page 1965 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9651465186519151955196319641965196619671975201520652465 ... LastLast
Results 19,641 to 19,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I shall not click on anything he has to say due to my Grandma who watches no football doing a better job as a football guru than said person above.
    He's literally talking about people who didn't give Carson credit, like he wasn't one of them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Cannot find tickets under $185/per for Eagles/Rams. StubHub, TicketMaster, Vivid Seats...Maybe they will drop tomorrow morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surprisingly, LA games are expensive, even though the teams don't have good fan support. I looked into a chargers game when they were winless and ticket prices were even high then.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-contracts-cap

Through 2020, no team in better shape than Eagles - NBC Sports Philadelphia
    The Eagles are in awfully good shape this year, sitting at 10-2 with four games left. Just as importantly, they’re in pretty good for the future, as well. In fact, you can make a case that they’re better positioned for the future than any other NFL team. Thank Howie Roseman for that. With Alshon Jeffery signing a four-year contract extension last weekend, the Eagles now have 19 players under contract through the 2020 season. That means at least three more years with the current nucleus that's been so impressive so far this year. No other NFL team has more players signed for the next three years. The Browns and Redskins are close. Both have 18 players signed or with a team option through 2020, but both also have very serious quarterback questions.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    The Czar is back at it again.

They talked about the Wyoming QB and commented about his play at the fcs level. Do these guys do any research?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He's literally talking about people who didn't give Carson credit, like he wasn't one of them.
    Well, that's better than trying to dig the hole deeper to justify your awful scouting takes like Cian Fahey does.

I don't know if EH ever came flat out and said he was wrong about Wentz and frankly I don't care... I quit watching/listening to his stuff a while ago so his opinion means about as much to me as Joe from Saginaw's opinion does.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, that's better than trying to dig the hole deeper to justify your awful scouting takes like Cian Fahey does.

I don't know if EH ever came flat out and said he was wrong about Wentz and frankly I don't care... I quit watching/listening to his stuff a while ago so his opinion means about as much to me as Joe from Saginaw's opinion does.
    You know Joe???
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Really hope Carson and Eagles get a bye week first week of playoffs. Not sure if coincidence for his awesome play but if you look at playoff bye week and FCS national championship game they match. Imagine the lineup for the parking lot party by Scruffies/Ringos if Carson around! Guest coin flipper? Obviously both Bison and Eagles have to win but just some more motivation for me to cheer for Eagles.

I doubt Carson and the eagles want him in Dallas for a stupid coin flip instead of scouting their opponents for Saturday's wild card games

Carson sits down with Howie Long
    https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/1113432131733

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Glad hes not playing Buffalo today...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939926535498280965