Page 2143 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1143164320432093213321412142214321442145215321932243 ... LastLast
Results 21,421 to 21,430 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Yes, kids battling cancer need to "get out and see the world."
    The post made it seem like the adults hung the plate. The plate thing is weird. I’d personally rather hang a picture of him eating with the kids than a dirty plastic plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Do you even remotely remember what it was like to be a kid? If so, did you have any professional sport heroes?

To kids, individuals like Carson are bigger than life.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    If you ask my wife she’d say I still am a kid. And yes I have sports idols. Even when I was a kid I would have thought saving a dirty plate was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    If you ask my wife she’d say I still am a kid. And yes I have sports idols. Even when I was a kid I would have thought saving a dirty plate was weird.
    You're not a kid, you're an ass. You used to have a place here with random humor but lately it's not even random. It's non-existent and this world would be better off without people like you. Any small gesture by any man, well-known or not, to help brighten or make anyone's day better is always larger than it appears.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    You're not a kid, you're an ass. You used to have a place here with random humor but lately it's not even random. It's non-existent and this world would be better off without people like you. Any small gesture by any man, well-known or not, to help brighten or make anyone's day better is always larger than it appears.
    Yea I’m sure he said “Here, have my plate”

The post made it seem like the adults hung the plate. The plate thing is weird. I’d personally rather hang a picture of him eating with the kids than a dirty plastic plate.
    They did. It wasn't the kids, but even so who cares. I think the whole thing was a joke from the start. It originated and was posted first at /r/Eagles

Kids look up to Carson big deal. As I said, I'm pretty certain it was not a serious 'shrine' to him.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson is now a married man. Talk about a who’s who from the Eagles at the wedding. I was hoping Kelce would be there and he was among many others. They are all regular guys like you and I and really down to earth. Kelce though was a hoot. I could of just sat and drank beer with him all night. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!
    Saw the photos from the wedding (seems to be blowing up this morning) looked really nice.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson is now a married man. Talk about a who’s who from the Eagles at the wedding. I was hoping Kelce would be there and he was among many others. They are all regular guys like you and I and really down to earth. Kelce though was a hoot. I could of just sat and drank beer with him all night. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!
    That was a quick wedding. Seems like he just got engaged.

His make a wish could be a lot better than seeing Carson Wentz eat a plate of beans.
    I don't want to believe that you could post this garbage, somebody must have hacked your username?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

His make a wish could be a lot better than seeing Carson Wentz eat a plate of beans.
    No joy in muddville so you gotta find find something to tear down. Typical UND.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

congrats to carson! and yes, getting drunk with jason kelce wouldve been on my agenda.

a lot of likeable players on philly. the plate thing is funny, but such an upper midwest rural area thing to do. I found a pic of the camp coordinator