Page 2571 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15712071247125212561256925702571257225732581 ... LastLast
Results 25,701 to 25,710 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Per Adam Schaffer, Hurts is starting vs. the Saints. Carson to back-up duty.
    Good. Hope Hurts tears it up and they trade Wentz. Best thing for him is to get the hell out of Philly.

I'm concerned I agree with Chapo.

“I have come to a decision and I am going to go with Jalen Hurts this week against New Orleans. I looked at the whole thing and decided that for this week to look for that spark again to try to get the team over the hump.” – Coach Pederson

You're the hump Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Good. Hope Hurts tears it up and they trade Wentz. Best thing for him is to get the hell out of Philly.

I'm concerned I agree with Chapo.
    Right there with ya

Bahaha.. Yes Carson Spend their Millions!! I love it!!! lose every single game this year FILTHADELPHIA you Poopi'n on Front street losers!!

Indy or Washington or New England should be calling the Eagles now and trading their #1 pick for next year and take over Wentz's contract!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bahaha.. Yes Carson Spend their Millions!! I love it!!! lose every single game this year FILTHADELPHIA you Poopi'n on Front street losers!!

Indy or Washington or New England should be calling the Eagles now and trading their #1 pick for next year and take over Wentz's contract!
    Philly should use it to draft another QB. They're already set with their oline and receivers.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would like to add my Broncos into that mix!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I would like to add my Broncos into that mix!
    Drew Lock wont be the man there?
    Wentz would be perfect Bronco fit with his hunting !!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

As a long time KC Chiefs fan, would it be any different going to the Broncos? I have seen a huge drop off of fans of that team with most negative comments directed at the front office. They don’t have much faith until that changes.

... you want Wentz to leave Philly to go to the Redskin organization?
    College of Business Alumnus

So when is the bonfire for all the bandwagon ND Eagle fans to burn their gear?
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.