Page 1760 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7601260166017101750175817591760176117621770181018602260 ... LastLast
Results 17,591 to 17,600 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I want those tickets...Broncos AND Eagles! Dang.
    No way. Section 136 Row 5 Lower Level. Right behind the Eagles bench or pretty close to it.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    At least the Broncos defense will get tested in that game. The reports I'm hearing out of training camp make it sound like the Broncos defense are bullying the heck out of the offense. I might have to go up to Dove Valley next week and check out a practice. I'm hoping Billy makes the squad.
    Well, this doesn't surprise me, I wasn't expecting much out of the Denver offense this year anyway.

Aren't you in CO Springs? That's a skip and a hop from Dove Valley, hell, you could put your skis on and ride the freeway up and back and still make it back for some grub and a little hoochie coochie...

Yeah the music doesn't fit and it's not in HD, afterall it is 2017....but the video is cool.
    It's absolutely in HD...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Well, this doesn't surprise me, I wasn't expecting much out of the Denver offense this year anyway.

Aren't you in CO Springs? That's a skip and a hop from Dove Valley, hell, you could put your skis on and ride the freeway up and back and still make it back for some grub and a little hoochie coochie...
    Yep, fairly easy drive. Just got to get past the slow, left lane SOBs who don't understand that they're illegally in that lane first. Soon after Castle Rock and the lanes expand from four to eight lanes, it's then a quick hop onto 470 for a few minutes to Dove Valley.
    Hail the BISON!!!

October 8th, Eagles vs. Cardinals. Section 38 Row 30. Believe we went through NFL ticket exchange. Paid 350 each.

CJ Smith with first team defense today
    http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/20...th-first-team/

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Way to go CJ..... Hope it all works out great for him as well as all Bison in the NFL.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Way to go CJ..... Hope it all works out great for him as well as all Bison in the NFL.
    He's going to get every chance to be on the team. Obviously they are hurting at corner. He took advantage of being on the first team defense today so that has to help his chances.

Some high praise for Carson
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...erbacks-blount

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    A nice shoutout to Marcus Williams.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-20...tes-day-9/amp/

CJ smith leads the notes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk