Page 2225 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1225172521252175221522232224222522262227223522752325 ... LastLast
Results 22,241 to 22,250 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson's inability to put any points on the board in the first half coupled with his fumble LATE in the half, which was turned into a Dallas FG, ultimately cost the eglets the game.

I don't see the Aikman hate on Carson at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Carson's inability to put any points on the board in the first half coupled with his fumble LATE in the half, which was turned into a Dallas FG, ultimately cost the eglets the game.

I don't see the Aikman hate on Carson at all.
    I would say the Ealges defense played a bigger role in their loss, they were like a Big Sky defense by the end of the game.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Meanwhile in Chicago, the Bears defense is doing a number on the Rams and Jared Goff. Bears just picked off Goff for the 4th time and lead 15-6 with 2 minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Daks careless turnovers kickstarted the awol Eagles offense......horrible ball security all year long

Aikman, Buck...............Aikman, a former Cowboys goes overboard to avoid bias toward cowboys

ironic........go to a cowboys board, and its the exact same complaints...Aikman and buck very anti Cowboys
    so, if receiving flak from both side---must be over the target

Carson miss's Reich, the Off Coor who left for Indy head coaching job, but also a running game as his Oline ages

A.Cooper turned Dallas season around, now if he can just time it out with the rookie Gallup
    Could Easton find a home in Dallas?........fundamentally much better than Dak, Ironic if
    Denver would be great fit for Stick after Keenum’s contract is up after next year.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Eagles D gets a pass from me. They were on the field a lot. Also, the secondary is so banged up that they were playing Sidney Jones with an injured hammy. He was even limping on the field. Rasul douglas had a good game. That last play in OT was fluky.

That being said, all of those three and outs do not rest solely on Wentz. Wentz is not the sole reason for the loss. He also helped bring the team back after the D gave up some big plays. I realize that stats don't tell the while story, but Wentz had a 120 passer rating. That is not crappy QB play. Now Goff and Trubisky on the other hand....

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    The Eagles D gets a pass from me. They were on the field a lot. Also, the secondary is so banged up that they were playing Sidney Jones with an injured hammy. He was even limping on the field. Rasul douglas had a good game. That last play in OT was fluky.

That being said, all of those three and outs do not rest solely on Wentz. Wentz is not the sole reason for the loss. He also helped bring the team back after the D gave up some big plays. I realize that stats don't tell the while story, but Wentz had a 120 passer rating. That is not crappy QB play. Now Goff and Trubisky on the other hand....
    For the season they have been horrible but when you lose your top 7 defense backs and 2 linebackers. Their DC did wonders today playing with practice squad scrubs.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Iggles cant run the ball. He has 2 seconds max to throw most of the time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    For the season they have been horrible but when you lose your top 7 defense backs and 2 linebackers. Their DC did wonders today playing with practice squad scrubs.
    I follow the Eagles very closely and even so was surprised when Buck said that 13 different guys have started at corner this season. I get the next man up thing, but holy shit, that's rough.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Typical insecure male reaction, blame a woman for your own issues. Not cool and I don’t think Wentz would ever react that way. Sack up and own your shit.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Lol... And that’s the only win that crowd has...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery