Page 1713 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7131213161316631703171117121713171417151723176318132213 ... LastLast
Results 17,121 to 17,130 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Pat Mahomes II would be worth risking a pick late in the second round at best and would be a steal in the fourth round. I feel the system he came from will hurt his status, something that should have killed Goff's last year. Also, his dad was a pretty good athlete back in the day, including being a pitcher for the Twins.

The only QB I would risk taking in the first round is Watson because of his ability to win and his play against Alabama's defense. He might be a winner, but then again, he might be another Tebow (great college QB whose skills don't translate well in the NFL).

I haven't watched enough about Kizer to give a honest opinion about him. The few times I watched him, I didn't see what the experts were were praising about.

Trubisky looks like he could be "decent" at best. Like Goff, I don't see a stone-cold winner in him. Just a talented QB that doesn't have the "edge" to take his team to the top.

My sleeper QB pick in this year's draft is Kaaya. Like Kizer, I didn't see a whole lot of him, but what little I saw were impressive skills that might excel at the next level. If he's available after fourth, he's worth taking.
    Mahommes will be long gone by the late second. The thing with the system argument is that almost all of these guys are coming from spread offenses. You're really limiting yourself to schools like Stanford, Michigan State, and NDSU if you aren't going to take a chance on these guys.

I have no problem with Goff going as high as he did. I think Wentz was better, but I can see why people really liked him as a prospect. I still think he'll be a decent QB in the league. My sleeper pick (kinda) would be his replacement Davis Webb.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, that pretty much sum up the 2017 QB class .. spread offense, NFL projects. Golff is sort of the poster boy for that. Wentz - Pro-Offense; Goff-Spread Offense. So where are we at the end of year 1?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Well, that pretty much sum up the 2017 QB class .. spread offense, NFL projects. Golff is sort of the poster boy for that. Wentz - Pro-Offense; Goff-Spread Offense. So where are we at the end of year 1?
    Take it easy on the guy. He just recently figured out where the sun rises and sets.

Soon he'll have his velcro shoes mastered too.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Carson Wentz fathead on sale.

https://www.fathead.com/search-resul...m=carson+wentz

I'm getting one for every room in the house.

Lardsin must go!

Fatheads mimic the athlete.

We had a Big Ben one, every now and then he'd peel off a bit, but when the going got tough, he hung in there.

Joe Mauer did not do so hot around 2010(the move to Target Field), kept falling, became more work than he was worth.
    College of Business Alumnus

CW with a press conference in 5 minutes.
    http://player.radio.com/listen/stati...rtsradio-94wip

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    CW with a press conference in 5 minutes.
    http://player.radio.com/listen/stati...rtsradio-94wip
    http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...c-c7995d5a5ebf

Apparently Carson is fashionably late....

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.