Page 2242 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1242174221422192223222402241224222432244225222922342 ... LastLast
Results 22,411 to 22,420 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Wentz ain’t leaving philly. Y’all cherrypick the negative comments on him that are pro foles. If you listen to philly sports radio, everyone basically agrees that Wentz is long term and Foles is short term.
    This. I follow some Eagles fan forums and this is what I gather as well.

Most of the Eagles should go with Foles comments are non Eagles fans, IMO. Probably mostly fans of Mexico’s team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Foles sets an NFL record for consecutive completions today
    He tied it, but most of his passes were 5 yards, couple were just shovel passes to a RB and 2 tosses to a WR on a jet sweep. He was 28-34 for 221 yards, 6.5ypa which is pretty low. He was a check down charlie but Washington is so bad they didn't need to do much. Washington had like 89 total yards.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He tied it, but most of his passes were 5 yards, couple were just shovel passes to a RB and 2 tosses to a WR on a jet sweep. He was 28-34 for 221 yards, 6.5ypa which is pretty low. He was a check down charlie but Washington is so bad they didn't need to do much. Washington had like 89 total yards.
    Good Lord. The guy had a fantastic day yesterday. That fact doesn't threaten how awesome CW is. They can actually both be good, which would be awesome for the team and likely each player.
    Insert something clever here...

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Good Lord. The guy had a fantastic day yesterday. That fact doesn't threaten how awesome CW is. They can actually both be good, which would be awesome for the team and likely each player.
    To be fair, most of them were short passes. That's a fact. It doesn't mean he wasn't playing well.

Any chance CW plays this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Any chance CW plays this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It's not looking likely.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-chicago-bears
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    To be fair, most of them were short passes. That's a fact. It doesn't mean he wasn't playing well.
    Why mitigate the accomplishment? It serves no useful purpose.

Sorry. I just feel like it is pretty childish how so many people on BV need to find fault in guys like Foles, Dak, and Goff as part of their justification for, and evidence of, CW's greatness. It's just silly. It's also a little weird if you ask me.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Why mitigate the accomplishment? It serves no useful purpose.

Sorry. I just feel like it is pretty childish how so many people on BV need to find fault in guys like Foles, Dak, and Goff as part of their justification for, and evidence of, CW's greatness. It's just silly. It's also a little weird if you ask me.
    Sorry if I offended you with facts. IMO the record Rivers set was far more impressive considering how much more he threw down field. It had nothing to do with Carson. I think its a little weird for you to get pissy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Sorry if I offended you with facts. IMO the record Rivers set was far more impressive considering how much more he threw down field. It had nothing to do with Carson. I think its a little weird for you to get pissy about it.
    A lot of those passes were made because of his (Rivers) receivers making great catches and sideline awareness.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    A lot of those passes were made because of his (Rivers) receivers making great catches and sideline awareness.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    This isn't like Maris where there is an asterisk by his name.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix