Page 1706 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7061206160616561696170417051706170717081716175618062206 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,060 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I would love to see either Cook or Fournette as an Eagles featured back, especially Cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I would love to see either Cook or Fournette as an Eagles featured back, especially Cook.

Definitely rather have Cook. Still have no clue what position they will pick first. Defensive end, corner, receiver, or running back. Pretty sure receiver is out of the picture now.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Definitely rather have Cook. Still have no clue what position they will pick first. Defensive end, corner, receiver, or running back. Pretty sure receiver is out of the picture now.
    I like Cook in that not only do I think he has a bit more talent, but seems to be a "Team-First" guy.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I like Cook in that not only do I think he has a bit more talent, but seems to be a "Team-First" guy.

I agree with this on Cook, great fit.... Im also scratching my head on which db they would take if they went that direction..they should move the draft up one month,,too far away!

I'd like to see them give Crockett a workout. I think they will take a couple CB in the first three rounds. That's their biggest need by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'd like to see them give Crockett a workout. I think they will take a couple CB in the first three rounds. That's their biggest need by far.
    They need a defensive end too to take some pressure off of Fletcher. If not he will get double teamed all season like this past season.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Disagree. I hate drafting RBs in the first, but Fournette is the next AP IMHO. I'd pass on Cook. End and Corner have to be the first looks. They are kind of set for WRs with FA, but if the Clemson or WMU kid is there that's still intriguing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Disagree. I hate drafting RBs in the first, but Fournette is the next AP IMHO. I'd pass on Cook. End and Corner have to be the first looks. They are kind of set for WRs with FA, but if the Clemson or WMU kid is there that's still intriguing.
    If Fournette is next AP, the Eagles should not take him. Love AP, but. He has never been worth a shit catching ball or pass protecting.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If Fournette is next AP, the Eagles should not take him. Love AP, but. He has never been worth a shit catching ball or pass protecting.

He was an era too late. And when he did have the chance to lead us to greatness, he fumbled his chances.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.