Page 1890 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8901390179018401880188818891890189118921900194019902390 ... LastLast
Results 18,891 to 18,900 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Could we be any more proud of this young man? What a wonderful ambassador for our state and our program, and what a great human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    I think it’s great they are coming but really what does this have to do with NDSU?
    Absolutely nothing other than NDSU giving the family an opportunity to escape from their day to day reality of losing their son/brother. NDSU just happens to have a connection to the family with Wentz and is utilizing its ability to give them an experience they wouldn't normally have. Nothing is on NDSU's dime as it has been paid by sponsors/donors. Not to mention I'm willing to bet that there has been a lot people within the NDSU family that have been touched by their story. I think it's incredible we will have the opportunity to show them a good time and possibly meet them, even if it is for a short bit.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Too lazy to look for a link...anybody know where I can get a bracelet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Too lazy to look for a link...anybody know where I can get a bracelet?

Here. Just hit the "shop" button and click on the picture of the bracelet.

https://www.livelikelukas.org
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Here. Just hit the "shop" button and click on the picture of the bracelet.

https://www.livelikelukas.org
    You da man

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    I think it’s great they are coming but really what does this have to do with NDSU?
    I read that after Carson was drafted, Lukas had bought a #11 Wentz NDSU jersey... Kid was a big fan. I think an opportunity to visit the storied program that your NFL Quarterback played at would be pretty awesome. Not to mention, this is a great opportunity for them to raise additional money for their son's charity.

Pretty sure this feel good story will make its way on to ESPN, and that is always good for the Bison, and recruiting.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    I read that after Carson was drafted, Lukas had bought a #11 Wentz NDSU jersey... Kid was a big fan. I think an opportunity to visit the storied program that your NFL Quarterback played at would be pretty awesome. Not to mention, this is a great opportunity for them to raise additional money for their son's charity.

Pretty sure this feel good story will make its way on to ESPN, and that is always good for the Bison, and recruiting.
    Well, I could say something pithy like what would a Montana fan know about feel good stories since they are only used to having thugs, rapists, and felons that make the front page and national news but I won't. I'll be nice. It's gameday.

Default Carson Wentz

Wrong thread...

Did y'all catch the feature on CW on NFL Sunday Countdown on ESPN this morning?! Great feature..followed him from Bismarck to Fargo....LOTS of Bison highlights and Bison love...Herd and Horns interviews with Jirik and Heagle...all the hosts afterwards in a roundtable discussion about him...Sam Ponder talking about Gameday in Fargo.