Page 1886 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8861386178618361876188418851886188718881896193619862386 ... LastLast
Results 18,851 to 18,860 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He did in college at Oklahoma, I don't believe he ever has in the NFL since Jason Peters has been a Philly mainstay since Johnson was drafted in 2013. He's getting paid like a LT though and it hasn't really been a secret that he's the "LT in waiting" if/when Peters decides to hang it up.

Must just be a Boise St RB thing since that's both Ajayi and Blount's alma mater.

Fun fact: Ajayi went to high school in Frisco, TX.
    With the surgery and rehab of a torn MCL and ACL, Peters' road back is long and windin'. Plus, once he's back playing, will he be as effective, big "if".

http://philadelphiaeagles.com/news/d...a-d0561095e0cc

> Carson Wentz has 19 touchdown passes and five interceptions in eight games. That is a great ratio, and Wentz has been everything - and more - in his second season. Are there things to work on? Sure. Wentz has a tendency to hold on to the football a bit too long and he can try to make big plays on every snap, but those are things he can work on over time. Wentz has taken some hits that were a little worrisome. But this is nit-pick stuff. Wentz is a top NFL quarterback who has a chance to give the Eagles deep-playoff hopes for the next decade.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Reports from Miami are that Ajai is a bit of a head case as well, which is why they could get him for a 4th. Gase, the Miami HC just wanted him gone.
    New coach,new team,new day. Not many teams with LB that are going to hold up against Blount and Ajayi in the 4th. Carson bringing the script to the Eagles. We will see what happens.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    New coach,new team,new day. Not many teams with LB that are going to hold up against Blount and Ajayi in the 4th. Carson bringing the script to the Eagles. We will see what happens.
    I hope so. The real concerning thing to me was that reports were that Ajayi was complaining about touches AFTER A WIN. I can understand complaining about how you are used if the team is losing, but complaining when you are winning is a bit worrisome to me. That just screams it all about me and not the team...

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope so. The real concerning thing to me was that reports were that Ajayi was complaining about touches AFTER A WIN. I can understand complaining about how you are used if the team is losing, but complaining when you are winning is a bit worrisome to me. That just screams it all about me and not the team...
    It seems the Eagles are rotating RB without specific purpose. They got JA for nothing and the team is in a position to handle him without incident if he becomes a issue.

Miami reporter thinks the Dolphins were dumb to do the trade.
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...iladelphia-nfl

I think the Eagles have some great leadership on that team and they won't allow that to happen. STFU and do your job! Carson should be able to explain it to him if necessary.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can you imagine philly fans if the Eagles make it to the SB with a 2nd year QB?
    If they actually won it, C.W. would have his statue on every block downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Can you imagine philly fans if the Eagles make it to the SB with a 2nd year QB?
    If they actually won it, C.W. would have his statue on every block downtown.
    Last year when leaving the Eagles Vikings game we were stopped by tons of fans on the way out of the Linc. One guy points to the stadium and says "You see that? If your boy wins us a Super Bowl, we tearing that down and using the metal and building a statue of Carson on that spot!"

Only 2 teams had Carson over Goff last spring
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/dave-dames...-Wentzylvanian