Page 1846 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8461346174617961836184418451846184718481856189619462346 ... LastLast
Results 18,451 to 18,460 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Look guys, he'll point to his geocities website and his videos which get almost 200 views for each one (he has 12k subscribers) and give you the high sign.

Of course EDP445 has 225k subscribers and 10k views for his last video so you know how that goes.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Of course EDP445 has 225k subscribers and 10k views for his last video so you know how that goes.
    Had to google that. No idea what you were referring to. You didn't warn me it was NSFW! Ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Had to google that. No idea what you were referring to. You didn't warn me it was NSFW! Ha ha!
    I found the one person who didn't know who he was!!!!

He is the reason the internet was invented. Enjoy!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah... EDP. It's nice to go down memory lane and see some of his classics. The one where he reacted to Philly's trade up to #2 in the '16 draft is still the best.

Very NSFW

ARE YOU SNIFFING SHIT?!?!?!

Dropping numerous F bombs while in prayer is pretty good also.

I wonder what he thinks of the trade now? Also looks like he's dropped some serious poundage in the last 18 months too... probably a good thing, he was heading for a coronary in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Ah... EDP. It's nice to go down memory lane and see some of his classics. The one where he reacted to Philly's trade up to #2 in the '16 draft is still the best.

ARE YOU SNIFFING SHIT?!?!?!

Dropping numerous F bombs while in prayer is pretty good also.

I wonder what he thinks of the trade now?
    Oh!!! He's THAT dude! I guess I had seen some of those videos posted before. Just didn't make the connection.

I recognize the face (and rants), but forgot his name. Didn't he do a video wearing a Wentz jersey?

Good old EDP seemed to have been quite displeased with the officiating in last Thursday evenings contest. That I feel was an instant classic. I wonder how many takes he averages before he feels he can post one of those. Also, does anyone besides me think his Mom is actually the camera person/producer?

Chaos if I recall correctly EDP clarified/revised his feelings regarding the 2016 draft immediately following the first regular season game. He seems to have been a regular rider on the Wentz-wagon ever since...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Good old EDP seemed to have been quite displeased with the officiating in last Thursday evenings contest. That I feel was an instant classic. I wonder how many takes he averages before he feels he can post one of those. Also, does anyone besides me think his Mom is actually the camera person/producer?

Chaos if I recall correctly EDP clarified/revised his feelings regarding the 2016 draft immediately following the first regular season game. He seems to have been a regular rider on the Wentz-wagon ever since...
    He looks like he lost some weight, but still plenty salty.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Yeah, he was a Carson bobo from day 1. He has a video of him going nuts (in a good way) the moment they drafted Wentz.