Page 2088 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10881588198820382078208620872088208920902098213821882588 ... LastLast
Results 20,871 to 20,880 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    What a bimbo.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I’m sorry, I didn’t understand any of that, there were a couple distractions in that clip....
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    while im sure he did well im not sure what the forum is doing taking Cramer’s word for it? Was it closed to the press?
    I know what you're thinking and I didn't post the link to be political or religious. I just thought it was nice that Carson was getting some very good press.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I know what you're thinking and I didn't post the link to be political or religious. I just thought it was nice that Carson was getting some very good press.
    I said what I was thinking, but maybe I need to say it again. The story just seemed like they recycled the announcement that he’d be attending from two days ago and added one quote from Cramer. It was a nothing burger as far as news or reporting goes, but they could put Wentz in the headline so it got clicks I’m sure.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I said what I was thinking, but maybe I need to say it again. The story just seemed like they recycled the announcement that he’d be attending from two days ago and added one quote from Cramer. It was a nothing burger as far as news or reporting goes, but they could put Wentz in the headline so it got clicks I’m sure.
    I agree. That was a garbage article that said absolutely nothing. When I clicked on it, I was definitely looking for a little more depth to the story, but once again not happening.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Eagles' Carson Wentz is having an amazing two weeks -- and here is why"

FTA: "It has been a good two weeks to be Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz.

Sure, the rehab for his torn ACL likely hasn't been very fun, and having backup quarterback Nick Foles hoist the Super Bowl MVP trophy must have stung a little bit, but overall, Wentz has had a pretty amazing last two weeks. Here is why:"

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...d_here_is.html
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Sounds like Carson is about to lose his OC as Reich is expected to be named the next head coach of the Colts. His QB coach DeFillipo was named OC for the Vikings so unfortunate timing for the Eagles since I'd wager that DeFillipo would've been a no-brainer to succeed Reich as Philly's OC. The good thing is Pederson is obviously calling the shots on offense so it shouldn't change too much but it'll be an adjustment I'm sure for Carson to be coming off of rehab with little to no live action in the preseason and with a new OC and QB coach.

this pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Kudos to the public works crew for cleaning up the burned and overturned cars and the broken down light poles and getting all the broken windows fixed in time for the parade
    Read several reports from police that there were zero burned cars and only 1 flipped over.... the light poles, well they didn't fare as well.