Page 2479 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1479197923792429246924772478247924802481248925292579 ... LastLast
Results 24,781 to 24,790 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    How does that make him a hater? He comments on quarterbacks getting picked up by teams?
    Through the context of him always hating on Carson?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I predict Wentz will be injured by week 6. Sorry puck, just playing the odds.
    I don’t believe Carson missed a start last year which means he has started 17 straight games and counting for the Eagles. Statistically a very solid season. Haters gonna hate.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    As wide receivers.
    TIL college kids getting a shot in the NFL and being congratulated makes one hater.

I have no idea if he has a problem with Wentz or not, nor do I care. If Terry Bradshaw hates Big Ben or Tony Romo hates Dak is equally not worth caring about.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I don’t believe Carson missed a start last year which means he has started 17 straight games and counting for the Eagles. Statistically a very solid season. Haters gonna hate.
    Get out of here with those fact!!!!!!!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    TIL college kids getting a shot in the NFL and being congratulated makes one hater.

I have no idea if he has a problem with Wentz or not, nor do I care. If Terry Bradshaw hates Big Ben or Tony Romo hates Dak is equally not worth caring about.
    In most cases you'd be right, but here specifically McNabb has been a low key Wentz hater for years. That tweet is another example, you can read through the comments and his other tweets for context.

Just another piece of QB BS drama that Wentz needs to deal with in Philly. It's nice its such a passionate football town but it's such a soap opera at times.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson’s wife Maddy is having their child this morning. Went in labor a couple hours ago
    Very exciting for both he and Maddy.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking forward to seeing what Carson will do this year. I feel like the way things ended in the playoffs will be a unique type of motivation for him going into this season.
    Last edited by OrygunBison; 04-28-2020 at 03:34 PM.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson’s wife Maddy is having their child this morning. Went in labor a couple hours ago
    Hope everything goes perfectly. BTW this was good planning by Carson, having a baby during the offseason and very little hunting this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I hope he stays healthy this year. If you count his 2 college seasons and 4 pro seasons up to this point, he has had major injuries in 3 out of 6 of those seasons. I’m not sure if 50% makes you “injury-prone,” but if he misses some more starts this year, I think he earns that mantle. Sucks, too, for someone so talented.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

search Wentz on twitter.

what a horseshit fanbase philly is. the comments are disgusting. hell. Max Kellerman is screaming at the tv. "Carson. ask for a Trade and get out of that hellhole of they sont appreciate you"

I agree 1000%
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?