Page 2018 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10181518191819682008201620172018201920202028206821182518 ... LastLast
Results 20,171 to 20,180 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It's one thing when it's a minority. It's expected.

When it's the majority, it's a way of life. Every NFL fan, especially nfc east ones who put up with them hates the eagles because of their fans, first and foremost.

Do you think if I showed up to US bank stadium in a Rodgers jersey, I wouldn't get heckled? I know I would...I also wouldn't expect double birds and full beers chucked at me every step I took.
    I do find it ironic that there were plenty of guys flipping the bird yelling "fuck the vikings!" while wearing a Wentz jeresy. That's about as far away from how Wentz would act as you can get.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When it's the majority, it's a way of life. Every NFL fan, especially nfc east ones who put up with them hates the eagles because of their fans, first and foremost.

Do you think if I showed up to US bank stadium in a Rodgers jersey, I wouldn't get heckled? I know I would...I also wouldn't expect double birds and full beers chucked at me every step I took.
    Yep, there was some bonehead in a Rodgers jersey right in front of us when I went to the Rams game and some loudmouth Rams fans beside us. Sure they took some shit but none of them had stuff chucked at them or were threatened in any way.

this is more the norm than people wish to believe.
    notice the number 11 Jersey...so classy they are in Philly
    https://twitter.com/dynoglide0/statu...82953945108480

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    I think it goes without say that all fan bases have their share of a$$ hats that will act that way when these situations arise. No one is immune.
    Yep but it does seem certain Eagles fans take it to another level. I mean the F*** Millie sign being carried around by 2 dumbasses went way over board. Effing disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I do find it ironic that there were plenty of guys flipping the bird yelling "fuck the vikings!" while wearing a Wentz jeresy. That's about as far away from how Wentz would act as you can get.
    Believe me Carson is not happy about any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Dream on, Eagles win super bowl with Foles this year and win it again next year with Wentz. I think Carson will be even more motivated to get the Eagles there again after having to watch from the sideline. Has to be tough to watch as a great competitor. And no way would I ever wish Brady to win. Sick and tired of the guy, his team and the east coast media that drools over them.
    If the Eagles win, that same East Coast media will be doing the same thing with Philly.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'd feel more safe in the black hole in Oakland than what I saw in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If the Eagles win, that same East Coast media will be doing the same thing with Philly.
    Will be a nice change after the 10 year orgy with Brady and the Pats.

I listened to the end of the first game on the radio. When Tom Brady dropped an F bomb in the interview, I knew which QB I was going to cheer against.

I was at the Seahawks vs. Eagles game back in December, wearing a Carson Wentz jersey. I got plenty of double birds and heckling. The full beers being chucked is flat out uncalled for though.