Page 2017 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10171517191719672007201520162017201820192027206721172517 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,170 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    And absolutely none of the things that happened were the result of Vikings fans being disrespectful while visiting an opposing teams home. Like dressing statues in Viking gear, cocking off about how the vikes were going to crush the eagles and that was the nice stuff. Yep, Vike fans are never rude and delusional. Lol.
    That's about as harmless as you can get as a visiting fan

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That's about as harmless as you can get as a visiting fan
    I think it goes without say that all fan bases have their share of a$$ hats that will act that way when these situations arise. No one is immune.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I understand how you feel, and this kind of sentiment SOUNDS good, but............................

I think this type of thinking also tends to totally discount and dismiss any of the massive contributions Carson Wentz has ALREADY made to his team, one of which is an unselfish "team-first" attitude ...... of which Nick Foles is now the embodiment of.
    Agreed. I find the comments funny about bandwagon fans...and to me that is what the Vikings fans are that cheered for the Eagles...but stayed with the Vikings...and now are against the Eagles because Carson isn't playing. They can cheer however they want...but if somebody jumped on with the Eagles when Carson signed and stayed with them...I think that is poor form to call them a bandwagon fan.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Nobody here is buying your fake act,SD. You're a Viking fan. Quit trying to be someone you're not or ever will be.
    At minimum I have separated from that bitch of a team for the past 7 years. Reconciliation is not possible. I have no feeling left for the queen of football and have enjoyed my freedom to enjoy life again. My life of misery and depression with an annoying and difficult to understand team is over. Life with no steady team was great for 5 years and I could focus on the younger college game. Wow, how exciting! Now thanks to Carson Wentz I have found someone in the NFL to believe in. I think my divorce from the Vikes is now complete since I have not been with them for this long. There is hope after losing your first love.

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    I think it goes without say that all fan bases have their share of a$$ hats that will act that way when these situations arise. No one is immune.
    And the worst are going to get put on video on distributed on the internet. Your not going to see any videos of Eagles fans inviting some Vikings fans over for a beer but you will get the couple of asshats with the "fuck milly" banner going down the street. Yeah, some Eagles fans are asshats, as are some Vikings fans and some Packer fans etc, etc.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    At minimum I have separated from that bitch of a team for the past 7 years. Reconciliation is not possible. I have no feeling left for the queen of football and have enjoyed my freedom to enjoy life again. My life of misery and depression with an annoying and difficult to understand team is over. Life with no steady team was great for 5 years and I could focus on the younger college game. Wow, how exciting! Now thanks to Carson Wentz I have found someone in the NFL to believe in. I think my divorce from the Vikes is now complete since I have not been with them for this long. There is hope after losing your first love.
    Yea that's great. See ya next year SD. Skol brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    And the worst are going to get put on video on distributed on the internet. Your not going to see any videos of Eagles fans inviting some Vikings fans over for a beer but you will get the couple of asshats with the "fuck milly" banner going down the street. Yeah, some Eagles fans are asshats, as are some Vikings fans and some Packer fans etc, etc.
    I'd feel more safe in the black hole in Oakland than what I saw in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post

I think this type of thinking also tends to totally discount and dismiss any of the massive contributions Carson Wentz has ALREADY made to his team, one of which is an unselfish "team-first" attitude ...... of which Nick Foles is now the embodiment of.
    One word for that LEADERSHIP

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Yup. I went to the metrodome and soldier field twice as a fan of the visiting team and was able to successfully find SEVERAL fans that berated me for simply not rooting for the home team. It's just part of the deal. If you don't plan for it, it's your own fault.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Yup. I went to the metrodome and soldier field twice as a fan of the visiting team and was able to successfully find SEVERAL fans that berated me for simply not rooting for the home team. It's just part of the deal. If you don't plan for it, it's your own fault.
    It's one thing when it's a minority. It's expected.

When it's the majority, it's a way of life. Every NFL fan, especially nfc east ones who put up with them hates the eagles because of their fans, first and foremost.

Do you think if I showed up to US bank stadium in a Rodgers jersey, I wouldn't get heckled? I know I would...I also wouldn't expect double birds and full beers chucked at me every step I took.