Page 2251 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1251175121512201224122492250225122522253226123012351 ... LastLast
Results 22,501 to 22,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's going on here? Did someone notice Wentz was tweeting after games?
    I don’t know. Supposedly someone in the Philli area reported that Carson is stubborn and selfish or some shit. Some are believing parts of what’s been reported and others think it’s trash. I’m more on the side of it’s a trash article.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I don’t know. Supposedly someone in the Philli area reported that Carson is stubborn and selfish or some shit. Some are believing parts of what’s been reported and others think it’s trash. I’m more on the side of it’s a trash article.
    Not purple enough?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    It's the off-season in Philly.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Listened to the WIP interview with this "journalist" that wrote the peice this morning. He actually mentions a Fargo reporter who said "Wentz has big timed and become cold and stand offish to Fargo media". LMFAO who does that sound like to me, yep McFooley who by no coincidence I'm sure, stuck up for this guys article yesterday. So we know one of this guys sources in Fargo anyway.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fwiw, seems like most the comments online I’ve read from the keyboard warriors are mostly positive towards Wentz. Having guys back him helps debunk the article.

Just manufactured drama is all it is.

Of course, at some point Carson will distance himself from the Fargo media. He has more problems to worry about than giving them a bunch of attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy who wrote the article left a voicemail for the Eagles 40 minutes before his bit was published... and then wrote that the Eagles "did not respond to his attempts to contact them." So totally what I'd expect a journalist to do... if everything I've ever seen or heard is wrong.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

sounds to me like the RB's have a problem with Wentz calling his own number too often. I would have agreed when he was at NDSU and agree now
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well to me none of their running backs should have a say in shit on what they do other than maybe Sproles and that’s because he’s a vet and well respected. All of the others need to show more that they belong and continue to get better.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    sounds to me like the RB's have a problem with Wentz calling his own number too often. I would have agreed when he was at NDSU and agree now
    Highly doubt the Eagles are going to pay Wentz franchise QB money to hand the ball off..

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    If any of that is true. Does running to the press as an anonymous source to complain about it say more about that person than it does about Wentz who has only ever been supportive in the media to everyone on his team?