Page 1725 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7251225162516751715172317241725172617271735177518252225 ... LastLast
Results 17,241 to 17,250 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Chicago Tribune writer referencing Carson Wentz and his unexpected success in his first year to the possibility that the same could happen with the Bears and their new QB Trubisky who was also drafted at #2 overall.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...13-column.html
    That is about where the comparison should stop.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    This is one angle why I think Bohl might get a shot at a big time P5 school. If they have two first round QBs from NDSU and Wyoming along with a proven winning track record, I think they will get a real opportunity.
    Take over when Snyder retires at K-State and be reunited with Gene Taylor?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Take over when Snyder retires at K-State and be reunited with Gene Taylor?
    I bet cb is wishing he left on better terms now.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I bet cb is wishing he left on better terms now.
    Did he really leave on bad terms? So the fans and Kolpack were upset, but Gene Taylor was in the loop with the whole process. The fact they didn't announce that he was leaving on the Saturday night versus Sunday everyone admits was a mistake in today's day and age off social media.

And whose to say Bohl isn't in the better spot at Wyoming then K State. He is going to be top tier of the Mountain West, make 2 million with incentives, already high profile in the state and will be viewed as rebuilding two programs. Not a bad spot to be in at age 60.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Did he really leave on bad terms? So the fans and Kolpack were upset, but Gene Taylor was in the loop with the whole process. The fact they didn't announce that he was leaving on the Saturday night versus Sunday everyone admits was a mistake in today's day and age off social media.

And whose to say Bohl isn't in the better spot at Wyoming then K State. He is going to be top tier of the Mountain West, make 2 million with incentives, already high profile in the state and will be viewed as rebuilding two programs. Not a bad spot to be in at age 60.
    It wasn't about the announcement or what happened leading up to him taking the job. I believe the issue is with how he stayed on campus representing NDSU while being a surrogate for Wyoming. He should have just left, that team was on cruise control and no one was going to stop them. Him staying wasn't about the players or NDSU, it was 100% about Craig Bohl getting a 3rd straight FCS title.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gene and Craig never said a word to each other after Bohl left until they saw each other at Scottie Miller's funeral, and that was, as I have been told by a number of people who witnessed it, a short, terse conversation. That's all you need to know about how their relationship is. There is zero chance Craig would be considered by K State under Taylor's watch. Zero.

And Gene was as surprised as anyone when the news broke that he was the new WY coach. Bohl did not keep in the "loop".

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

Yeah, what u wrote about gt and cb.....not so much! I am pretty sure Cb burned that bridge.

Cb and wy.....i agree. I still think a big part of his leaving to the pokes is that is where his retirement property is. What better then to rebuild then retire and live in the state where u r king

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yeah, what u wrote about gt and cb.....not so much! I am pretty sure Cb burned that bridge.

Cb and wy.....i agree. I still think a big part of his leaving to the pokes is that is where his retirement property is. What better then to rebuild then retire and live in the state where u r king
    I would agree. K State is a nice story but they are going to play 3rd or 4th banana almost every season in the Big 12 at best.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯