Page 1985 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9851485188519351975198319841985198619871995203520852485 ... LastLast
Results 19,841 to 19,850 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

If Ertz was playing, Carson probably wouldn't have had to scramble and get hurt, since Ertz is real good at getting open on those plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Faron79 View Post
    Yeah....DUUUUHHHH....ACL needs surgery/re-anchoring. Swivelock anchors into bone probably, with possible Ligament grafting. Possible Speedbridge repair for any Ligament reconnecting, if they use that companies products.

Then.....long & tough rehab! Ice-machines, endless stretching..........................Uffda!!

Faron
    Uh oh, does that term mean he has to eat Lutefisk regularly as well?

My basketball playing daughter lost both of her ACLs, first one in HS, second one in College. At that time, early 90s, they used a hamstring tendon. Clipped it at one end, drilled a couple of holes in the bone, on the shin and thigh, ran the tendon through the holes and knee joint kittywampus, included a synthetic braid of some sort along with it, and stapled it to the thigh just outside the hole above the knee joint..

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Uh oh, does that term mean he has to eat Lutefisk regularly as well?
    Yes, Lutefisk and Lefse.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Yes, Lutefisk and Lefse.
    (Sigh) Well there is ample evidence that he is one tough dude and he is dedicated. I have no doubt he will suffer through and do whatever it takes. Perhaps if he eats enough lye soaked cod bathed in butter he will either be too slippery to tackle/injure or too odorous to approach with abandon.

Yes, Lutefisk and Lefse.
    Lutefisk was invented to keep the in-laws away and lefse was created as an award for being able to handle lutefisk like a man.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Lutefisk was invented to keep the in-laws away and lefse was created as an award for being able to handle lutefisk like a man.
    Lol!!!!! Yes, Lutefisk IS a reward in & of itself! I believe it has magical/curative properties too!
    I LOVE it!! Have since childhood. Lefse??? YUMMY!
    There's an old football cheer: "Lutefisk Lefse...tuks-ske-de-ha. We want a touchdown, ya-ya-ya"!!!

Like lotsa people, I have some knee improvements too....notice my 1978 "railroad" stripe. MCL surgery then. Sept 2014, Dr. Lundeen just used that same scar for my new left knee! He moved the old MCL, & used mesh & anchors to make me a better MCL! That's in addition to all the knee replacement stuff!

Faron

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.

A touch better 'n Cod Liver Oil.

My basketball playing daughter lost both of her ACLs, first one in HS, second one in College. At that time, early 90s, they used a hamstring tendon. Clipped it at one end, drilled a couple of holes in the bone, on the shin and thigh, ran the tendon through the holes and knee joint kittywampus, included a synthetic braid of some sort along with it, and stapled it to the thigh just outside the hole above the knee joint..
    How is she doing now?

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...cted-112179045

When would Wentz return from the ACL injury? Klapper didn't give a timetable for his recovery, but believes it would be sooner than nine months.

Based on Klapper's analysis, Wentz should be at 100 percent by Week 1 of the 2018 regular season. Possibly 100 percent by the start of training camp.