Page 1981 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9811481188119311971197919801981198219831991203120812481 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,810 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The people and media constantly talking about "he shouldn't be running, he should slide, the coaches should be telling him to avoid contact" drive me nuts. It's football for crying out loud there is always a risk of injury whether he's running, sliding or standing in the pocket. How many times do you see linemen falling or rolling into someone's legs? Get a grip people! The competitive side is what makes Carson so great. He's willing to do anything to win and help his team. I have no doubt he will be back and better then ever!
    I agree. Peyton Manning’s neck injury happen in the pocket as did Tom Brady’s ACL injury and I don’t need to remind everyone where Joe Theismann was standing when his career came to an end.

It’s amazing he scored two TDs after the injury. Kind of reminds me of the USD game where he threw a couple TDs after breaking his wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Left foot plants, ligament tears, Wentz scores......in that order. So, technically, he rushed for a TD and then threw for one (because of the holding penalty) in consecutive plays with a torn ACL. Yeah. I know, he would have crossed the goal line with or without the injury. But still. What a stud.
    It's Chuck Norris type shit

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

@AdamSchefter
    Dr. James Andrews told @mortreport that torn ACLs can and should be 9-12 month recoveries, which means there are no assurances Carson Wentz is ready for start of 2018 season.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    @AdamSchefter
    Dr. James Andrews told @mortreport that torn ACLs can and should be 9-12 month recoveries, which means there are no assurances Carson Wentz is ready for start of 2018 season.
    that is what the orthopedic surgeon said on The Insiders when discussing all of the ACL injures the Bison had late fall early summer....

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So this means we will see Carson on the sidelines in Fargodome and calling plays from the booth. If not the deers in ND are not gonna be happy.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    @AdamSchefter
    They're no fun to deal with obviously. When I tore mine, it was five months before I was allowed to climb the incline in Manitou Springs and nine before I was allowed on the mat to work on lateral movements.

Due to the severity of my injury (more than just the ACL) compared to Carson's and the advancements they have made since 2002, I have pretty good confidence he will be ready towards the beginning of the season. It might be a scenario where they don't allow him to play during the preseason. Although he's not 100% still, Tanguay was back on the field pretty quick as a Defensive Lineman.

Like everyone else here, wishing him the absolute best!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Hope they don't rush him back. If he isn't 100%, he shouldn't see the field. Hopefully, this injury doesn't mark the beginning of the end of his career.

I hope like heck he makes a full recovery and comes back stronger and better than ever.

I guess I don't have any more reason to watch the NFL this season. Hopefully next year.

https://www.regenexx.com/regenexx-ac...iate-ligament/

My doctor told me when I asked that his patients can sometimes start to feel better in 8 weeks. We were talking about minor tears, but new therapies can definitely take a few months off recovery.

has there been an acl that has ended a career? seems like every athlete who does, has come back to have a successful career. Adrian Peterson tore his week 17, then won MVP the next season. Of course, Adrian Peterson isn't human