Page 1963 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9631463186319131953196119621963196419651973201320632463 ... LastLast
Results 19,621 to 19,630 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    When I shoot my mouth off, I close my left eye and sound like a pirate.
    Aye Captain

Default Carson Wentz

I listen to the Anthony gargano sports radio podcast from Philly. This week Anthony (Cuz) has been complaining a LOT about eagles delay runs out of shotgun and yelling for Pederson to get Carson under center.

Can’t help but think Carson is in the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mind-boggling stats: Carson Wentz vs. Jared Goff

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000889345
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Top 1-2 QB draft duo? It's Goff-Wentz -- so far

FTA: "This Sunday's matchup between Jared Goff and Carson Wentz -- oh, and the rest of their teams -- represents a rarity in NFL history. The pair is one of only seven quarterback duos to be drafted No. 1 and 2 during the common draft era (since 1967), and in no other instance have both experienced this degree of success so soon -- if at all."

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...f-wentz-so-far
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Browns fire one of Cleveland executives who passed on Carson Wentz

Gotta love the Subtitle: "Not a top 20 league executive"

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...deshaun-watson

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Browns fire one of Cleveland executives who passed on Carson Wentz

Gotta love the Subtitle: "Not a top 20 league executive"

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...deshaun-watson
    Yet their 1-27 coach who is considered a “qb guru” (oh the irony of trading for Osweiler and later passing on Goff and Carson) somehow is still employed.

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Yet their 1-27 coach who is considered a “qb guru” (oh the irony of trading for Osweiler and later passing on Goff and Carson) somehow is still employed.

I'm guessing he's gone at the end of the year.

Rumor is that there was a power play between SBrown and HJackson and HJackson won and will be around. See item from several days ago that said HJackson wanted CW but was over ridden by SBrown. Some say the earlier article was stage setting. Who knows? We only know that CW failed the HJackson wet ball test, and SBrown declared CW not top 20 QB ... (SBrown never said if he meant in 2016 or forever, but again, who knows.) Good bye, SBrown. But what about the baseball stat guy... DePodesta ....why is he still around?

I met my new doctor today, happened to be wearing a Bison shirt. He's a Browns fan and was lamenting Carson Wentz.

I said "That's what happens when you let a baseball guy run a football team."
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Top 1-2 QB draft duo? It's Goff-Wentz -- so far

FTA: "This Sunday's matchup between Jared Goff and Carson Wentz -- oh, and the rest of their teams -- represents a rarity in NFL history. The pair is one of only seven quarterback duos to be drafted No. 1 and 2 during the common draft era (since 1967), and in no other instance have both experienced this degree of success so soon -- if at all."

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...f-wentz-so-far
    Is this sort of like how Wayne and Keith Gretzky have the record for the most points scored by two brothers in the NHL?