Page 2562 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15622062246225122552256025612562256325642572 ... LastLast
Results 25,611 to 25,620 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wentz trending obviously..

do NOT read the comments

1 guy says "please break a leg" and that was 1 of the nicer ones

FILTHADELPHIA fans are assholes, Wentz needs OUT of HELL.
    Philly fans are dicks and its a hard town. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    No you are not right. Wentz is garbage and if you cant see that you are blind.
    This game was winnable with Hurts.
    There is little to no way to prove/disprove that statement. Not like Hurts has any sort of track record to base it on. Always important to remember that simply because a starter is playing bad, doesn't magically make a backup a superior option.

I have a hard time believing Wentz suddenly became terrible when his game has never been based on anything gimmicky like a Kaepernick or a one-hit wonder like Derek Anderson or Tommy Maddox type thing.

Hes been a good quarterback in the NFL. I'm assuming he didn't just lose it. Whether he needs a change of scenery or the Eagles can fix things up enough for him to succeed is beyond me or most folks here, but I'm inclined to think he's still a quality NFL starter.
    College of Business Alumnus

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    He is playing out his contract and earning his millions. He has the ability, he has the football iq, he plays hard on gameday. Clearly he is not doing what he needs to do in the off-season and in the film room to excel at this level. Simply put he lacks the desire, which you have to have in order to excel at this level. I've watched the guy enough at this point, he is the perfect physical specimen but it's never going to happen. Don't give me crap for my name, I'd say the same thing if he was from UNI.
    The whole “he lacks the desire” is an ignorant take. A guy who lacks desire doesn’t jump on the fumble pile when everything else is going wrong or try to truck a safety for extra yards. Carson takes a beating each and every week and hasn’t given up once in a game. Miss me with that take. Carson absolutely has desire. What he lacks right now is confidence. Whether that is in himself, his line, the receivers, the coaching, or a combination of all of the above is open to interpretation. There is a heck of a lot more wrong on the Eagles offense than Carson Wentz right now and it is absolutely affecting his play.

what about that ending to screw all us Seahawks -6.5 bettors..... not only the hail mary answer THEN GOING FOR 2 ??? BAHAHAHAHA

EDP tweet says it all. (NSFW) https://twitter.com/EDP445/status/13...944119297?s=20
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    He is playing out his contract and earning his millions. He has the ability, he has the football iq, he plays hard on gameday. Clearly he is not doing what he needs to do in the off-season and in the film room to excel at this level. Simply put he lacks the desire, which you have to have in order to excel at this level. I've watched the guy enough at this point, he is the perfect physical specimen but it's never going to happen. Don't give me crap for my name, I'd say the same thing if he was from UNI.
    Bullshit. ........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Also Alshon is completely washed, just get him off the field. You already have an OL that can't protect, not sure you need to add a sloth WR to the mix.
    Dude looks like hes running in mud. Might as well have SDBison running routes

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Why they don’t run the ball more and run hurry up more often as both usually work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sanders is one of the best backs and only touched the ball about 8 times. Eagles are a shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Wentz does look pretty bad. He is standing flat footed on every throw slinging it with just his arm. I'm not one to be able to say what makes or doesn't make perfect QB form but what he's doing right now looks awful even to an untrained eye.
    He cant ever step up in the pocket either and when he does get set he misses badly.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Sanders is one of the best backs and only touched the ball about 8 times. Eagles are a shit show.
    Best backs? In the league?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Sucks to see Carson get all the heat but it goes with the 30 million dollar salary. Really frustrating

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Sucks to see Carson get all the heat but it goes with the 30 million dollar salary. Really frustrating
    The announcers last night did a good job breaking it all down throughout the game. For every comment about poor coaching, head-scratching decisions with personnel etc, injury-riddled team, and more, there were comments and teleprompter replays of poor execution that were all squarely on Carson.

So I don’t believe any knowledgeable analyst is giving the Eagles organization a pass in this situation. The guys last night defended Carson many times. However, it’s at the point that it’s harder and harder to argue that a QB with Carson’s salary shouldn’t be able to push his team above the mayhem.

Something just isn’t clicking this season. He’s scraping the bottom of the barrel in many QB statistical categories, continually making poor decisions, and just isn’t able to rise above. The organization isn’t doing him any favors.