Page 2546 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 154620462446249625362544254525462547254825562596 ... LastLast
Results 25,451 to 25,460 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    4-and-out. 20 yard run than netted -2. Drop. Drop. PBU.
    I thought that was on the last possession, I was talking about when they were down 7.

doug wont even call a play for carson to throw downfield.. hes a worthless play caller. but he thinks he is all that
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    doug wont even call a play for carson to throw downfield.. hes a worthless play caller. but he thinks he is all that
    I saw where Carson is the top rated qb when he’s out of the pocket. Pederson called 2 plays for him to just do that resulting in 40 yards. The Giants D was rated 26th when qb’s throw out the pocket. Pederson called 2 plays for Carson. 2. I do get a kick out of the couple so called Bison fans who can’t wait to come on here when things aren’t going well. Cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I saw where Carson is the top rated qb when he’s out of the pocket. Pederson called 2 plays for him to just do that resulting in 40 yards. The Giants D was rated 26th when qb’s throw out the pocket. Pederson called 2 plays for Carson. 2. I do get a kick out of the couple so called Bison fans who can’t wait to come on here when things aren’t going well. Cracks me up
    Ha! Yeah, but one was a 2 and short where he called the naked boot and Carson had to throw around a defender while falling backwards. I've never seen a coach make short yardage situations so hard.

And getting out of the pocket makes it so much easier to throw the ball away. The problem might be that .1 second after the snap both Eagles tackles have already been pushed back 5 yards.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Somebody saw Dan Orlovsky’s tweet. Many of us have been yelling at Doug to get Carson out of the pocket for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Somebody saw Dan Orlovsky’s tweet. Many of us have been yelling at Doug to get Carson out of the pocket for awhile now.
    And set up deeper on shotgun

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Been yelling that for a long long time

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    lol wr drops a ball, then this lucky ass interception in endzone. bahaha. just ridiculous.

you know what. im cheering against the eagles.

Carson youre my hero. take their money and throw 30ints and screw the people from that town!! tank it. that would make you my favorite player of all time
    yea baby. 1 more loss and then full tank is on. hope Carson is smart enough to toss 3 ints and fumble sunday. then he can get the hell outta that hellhole

they will LOSE thier next 5 games. wow.

browns, seattle, packers, arizona saints ??. bahahha.

3-10-1.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At least out of the pocket he has a chance with that line. He’s the quarterback of a playoff team right now.

Man it's something to read all of the alternate explanations dancing around the more simple explanation that Carson to date has just been kind of an average to below-average NFL starter.