Page 2547 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 154720472447249725372545254625472548254925572597 ... LastLast
Results 25,461 to 25,470 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    Man it's something to read all of the alternate explanations dancing around the more simple explanation that Carson to date has just been kind of an average to below-average NFL starter.
    Certainly hasn't been his year so far. At least the dude is getting paid.
    College of Business Alumnus

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    Man it's something to read all of the alternate explanations dancing around the more simple explanation that Carson to date has just been kind of an average to below-average NFL starter.
    Carson has been below average this year. It is hard to argue with that, but Doug Pederson has done him absolutely no favors. They seem to play to his weaknesses instead of his strengths. Those two things go hand in hand.
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 11-18-2020 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Carson has been below average this year. It is hard to argue with that, but Doug Pederson has done him absolutely no favors. They see to play to his weaknesses instead of his strengths. Those two things go hand in hand.
    You give Carson a serious running game, and good receivers, and he'd rip it up. Honestly, why they don't throw to Goedert more is beyond me as he is still a stud even in the NFL. You put Carson in Kirk's shoes in MN, he'd rip it up.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You give Carson a serious running game, and good receivers, and he'd rip it up. Honestly, why they don't throw to Goedert more is beyond me as he is still a stud even in the NFL. You put Carson in Kirk's shoes in MN, he'd rip it up.
    To be fair though, that's asking for a good amount. Typically a good running game means a good line which isn't cheap, and good receivers usually aren't cheap either (unless you are the steelers and have them all on rookie deals).

Poor guy has nothing though. That's very unfortunate.
    College of Business Alumnus

5 more losses in a row for Eagles, then all hell will break lose with that idiot fanbase & idiot coaching staff.

Doug is Fired, they hire Eric Beinemy and voila Wentz is MVP again.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    5 more losses in a row for Eagles, then all hell will break lose with that idiot fanbase & idiot coaching staff.

Doug is Fired, they hire Eric Beinemy and voila Wentz is MVP again.
    Man, I must live in an alternate reality where Carson Wentz won the MVP at one time....

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I swear I've never seen a group of whinier little bitches than the Wentz haters on this forum.

Seriously even Cowboy fan boards show him more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I swear I've never seen a group of whinier little bitches than the Wentz haters on this forum.

Seriously even Cowboy fan boards show him more respect.
    It cracks me up. I for one don’t get it but if it makes them feel good about it so be it

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    It cracks me up. I for one don’t get it but if it makes them feel good about it so be it
    Well some are gonna hate because Carson is vocal about his faith. They just can't look past it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

put Carson in Shotgun 99% of time, F it. Doug is so freakin stubborn
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?