Page 2363 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1363186322632313235323612362236323642365237324132463 ... LastLast
Results 23,621 to 23,630 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

aside from how the eagles are playing or how Carson is playing at the moment, it would be nice if he was more in this region. Detroit, Minnesota, Denver, Indy would be close enough for me. Green Bay too but that won't happen while Rogers is still there. Having him out in Philly is just wrong.

My list for Wentz' relocation would be 1)Minnesota 2)Green Bay 3)Denver.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Wentz didn't play well but the Eagles offense is a disaster. The WR corp is completely inept. Their best players (not saying much because they suck too) are injured. You take away the TE's and Wentz has nobody to throw the damn ball to with confidence. Doug's play calling is complete crap at times, he gets in ruts where he calls a run play every first down or goes completely away from the run for 5-10 plays at a time. Their OC has no clue how to put a game plan together. Howie's got a lot of work to do this off season.
    When those receivers do get open Wentz can't get the ball close to them. He really choked on that second to last drive in the 4th. Three straight passes that were not in the same zip code as his receiver.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Wentz is too smart for his own good. He thinks too much IMO. I think sometimes just releasing the ball right away on the first read is the better option even if covered, just lead the receiver a bit and make him catch it. This is what most or all QB's are doing. When showing replays from behind the QB, you can see the play develop and often times I see a receiver on a slant or cross route, with a defender trailing close behind, that maybe he should have thrown to. But often times he's looking for something else and then ends up holding onto the ball a second too long.

I think he needs to relax and pretend he is playing backyard football again and just react to instincts...

But then again, the Eagles have the worst receivers in the game. When watching my dismal Broncos in the game before and their receivers were making some unbelievable catches and I thought to myself, "well Carson isn't going to get that in the next game." Actually I say that almost every time I watch other games where the receivers are making great catches.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    A lot of this is on the GM who signed an often injured Wr in Jackson, invested a ton of in an old reciever that doesn't seem to care now that he has a ring which leaves Agholor to pick up the slack which isn't going to happen.

Just think if Wentz was wearing purple...Cook, Thelien, Diggs, Rudy, Irv Smith.....5x more talent than he has ever seen in Philly.
    Agholor Can't track a ball to save his life.

Wentz is not Philly's problem. If they think he is, I guarantee there would be a feeding frenzy of other NFL teams scrambling to sign him and rightfully so.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    EDP is not happy with Agholor.
    WARNINGS! Volume and .... well its EDP so you already know how the language will be.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status...29075628699650
    Next time I get to Philadelphia, I definitely want to buy him a beer.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Next time I get to Philadelphia, I definitely want to buy him a beer.
    Funny part is he lives in Cali.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Funny part is he lives in Cali.
    Well then, I owe him 2 beers!
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    When those receivers do get open Wentz can't get the ball close to them. He really choked on that second to last drive in the 4th. Three straight passes that were not in the same zip code as his receiver.
    Brady wasn't doing a great job getting his receivers the ball either. I think the wind was a factor on their accuracy that night. Not saying he didn't make some bad throws though and certainly needs to play better.

The Eagles' inability to beat good teams continues. I love CW but he continues to show he is not that late-game heroics guy. The problem, however, is more team related than just the QB. As Bison fans, every week we get to witness the importance of depth and conditioning but apparently the Eagles have neither of those key attributes. A Wentz led Eagles team needs to start fast and build a lead but this year they usually start slow so the pregame strategies are not working and that is on the coaching staff. As long as Lane Johnson is injured and Jason Peters is old they will struggle.