Page 2397 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 139718972297234723872395239623972398239924072447 ... LastLast
Results 23,961 to 23,970 of 24896

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #23961
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    10,744

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    1000000% this


    Also, Go Broncos
    You beat! That Elway guy might have finally found his QB. We'll know in about year from now.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  2. #23962
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    1,912
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Yep, I don't have a favorite NFL team. I just like teams that have NDSU players on them. Then there are teams I absolutely hate: Patriots, Cowboys, Panthers mostly because I can't stand Newton. The only time to cheer on the Patriots is if they are playing the Cowboys. Hate the cowboys!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  3. #23963
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tomorrowland
    Posts
    14,561

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Iíve heard other commentators who were former football players make the exact same claim. The point he and the other guys were making is that when it is cold, players tend to not drink as much, but yet, sweat similarly or as much if the weather was warm. Hence, why the players will tend to cramp up in cold weather games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíve been running in the tropics 4 days a week for 2 years now and the worst Iíve ever cramped was in Mandan last December after a run. From what Iíve seen in the running world There actually hasnít been much research on sweat rates in different weather conditions but cooler temps do suppress your thirst response, they know that you lose more water through your lungs when itís cold, and they think that the moisture wicking underlayers further screw up the normal signals (ďIím sopping wet I better drink somethingĒ) youíre used to getting that remind you to hydrate.
    [COLOR=#252525][FONT=sans-serif]I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie[/FONT][/COLOR]

  4. #23964
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    10,744

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Iíve been running in the tropics 4 days a week for 2 years now and the worst Iíve ever cramped was in Mandan last December after a run. From what Iíve seen in the running world There actually hasnít been much research on sweat rates in different weather conditions but cooler temps do suppress your thirst response, they know that you lose more water through your lungs when itís cold, and they think that the moisture wicking underlayers further screw up the normal signals (ďIím sopping wet I better drink somethingĒ) youíre used to getting that remind you to hydrate.
    Sounds legit. A few weeks ago I house sat my bossí place and ended up with a nice chinook snowfall. It took me six hours to clear his massive driveway and parking lots. During that time I didnít feel nearly as thirsty as I do when working out in a sauna, but my body felt way worse afterwards for a few days.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

  5. #23965
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    3,027

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    I just got some new boots (not Mucks, but that style) and was close to cramping up last night trying to get those tight suckers off.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

  6. #23966
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    10,744

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I see teams do that all the time. I've just assumed the lineman are getting their assignments and the receivers/backs are getting their route/blocking assignments. If it's pass pro the line doesn't really care which routes the receivers are running. There is a lot of check with me once they get into formation too so the back/receiver call may adjusted then anyway. I also see the center changing blocking assignments based on where linemen are located. I don't pretend to understand most of it, but it is amazing to see how much goes on pre-snap that you don't notice from the stands or on TV. I love it when someone on the defense misses the call so he asks and another player verbalizes it. They aren't too hard to figure out (Larry is left and Randy is right). Or this conversation happens between the LB:

    LB1: Are you going this time?
    LB2: No, you should go
    LB1: OK

    What about the play that was actually called? How much freedom should the players have to freelance like that? And it's loud enough the offense could POSSIBLY hear it. It's so much fun to be in the middle!
    Ever get involved in a conversation like this?

    Hail the BISON!!!

  7. #23967
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bismarck
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I just got some new boots (not Mucks, but that style) and was close to cramping up last night trying to get those tight suckers off.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    I have a pair of mucks and had the same issue. Purchased a boot jack and it works very nice to get the boots off. Worth the money.


    GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #23968
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orange County, Calif
    Posts
    2,971
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Yep, I don't have a favorite NFL team. I just like teams that have NDSU players on them. Then there are teams I absolutely hate: Patriots, Cowboys, Panthers mostly because I can't stand Newton. The only time to cheer on the Patriots is if they are playing the Cowboys. Hate the cowboys!!!
    I endorse your approach to the NFL, and second your motion on the damn cowboys.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

  9. #23969
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    237

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Colin Cowherd went to bat for Carson and the Eagles yesterday.

    “If you can’t spot Carson Wentz’s talent, I can’t help you.”

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFD...mpDkKijLUqHp7A

  10. #23970
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Why? Do you have a warrant?
    Posts
    3,308

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Ever get involved in a conversation like this?

    Philip Rivers owns. Dudes family big enough to hold down one side of the ball. Southern Catholics man...an odd breed of people.
    College of Business Alumnus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •