Page 2231 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1231173121312181222122292230223122322233224122812331 ... LastLast
Results 22,301 to 22,310 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/12/...er-room-drama/

From the article, according to the source, Carson has had a fractured vertebrae since October and wasn't told about it until this week. Basically saying that they medical staff and front office knew, but didn't tell anyone. Could get interesting.
    Not true. Complete lie.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Not true. Complete lie.
    *Le gasp* Are you insinuating that our fair and objective media would fabricate the truth?

Unfortunately, Carson is injury-prone. Maybe a product of his fast growth. There are many QBs/players who have sustained more hits and contact. Sucks, but is what it is. Wish the best for him tho. The NFL is way more physical than college at any level, and he was injured a lot in college. Again, sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/12/...er-room-drama/

From the article, according to the source, Carson has had a fractured vertebrae since October and wasn't told about it until this week. Basically saying that they medical staff and front office knew, but didn't tell anyone. Could get interesting.
    I have a hard time believing an NFL team hid an injury from a player nowadays with all the focus on player safety.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I have a hard time believing an NFL team hid an injury from a player nowadays with all the focus on player safety.
    If true, I gotta think huge lawsuit. But, if PuckNutz says it a lie.....probably a lie

Looks like the Eagles have found a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Looks like the Eagles have found a QB.
    To me, it looks like the OL is finally doing their job. I think the Eagles the past two seasons are similar to the Bison during Wentz’s Senior season. The players around him start doing their job better once Carson is out because the can no longer rely on him to bail them out.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Is it me or does every NFL team have an issue with the lack of good Offensive Lineman? If yes, what's the culprit? My guess, it's the combo of the current CBA in the NFL (not getting enough practice time in) along with the lack of development at the college level due to the RPO system (high school football, IMO) taking over about a decade ago. With the RPO system getting more popular in the NFL, this problem might be getting worse.

With that said, super-bummed about Carson. Wishing him the best!
    I've heard analyst say it's the same problem as with system qb, lineman not getting all around experience in college that gets them ready for the nfl

Or it may be that Carson was playing so poorly that it affected the performance of the whole team.

Way to go Goff!!!
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix